Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

5 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm Brazilian, born and raised in São Paulo.

The concerts were here in São Paulo. Paramore was at a park north in the town and Coldplay at a football (soccer for you guys) stadium in the southside of the city.

I got a couple of these jersey in my closet:
700px-Brasao_do_Sao_Paulo_Futebol_Clube.

Just now, jch1911 said:

I know Sao Paulo is like top 5 largest cities in the world, but did you or your wife ever live in the Netherlands?

One of my HS classmates from Amsterdam is originally from Sao Paulo and lives there with her husband...

No, my wife lived in London for a brief period tho. But she is from São Paulo too. Tho she was raised in the east side of town and I was in the southwest (our neighborhoods were 1h30 to 2h apart by car in the rush hour).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

No, my wife lived in London for a brief period tho. But she is from São Paulo too. Tho she was raised in the east side of town and I was in the southwest (our neighborhoods were 1h30 to 2h apart by car in the rush hour).

Yeeesssss... you mentioned that before.... sounds like Htown (where I grew up).... lol

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

The Coldplay concert was at this team stadium. 72.000 people were there today.

But I'm a fan of their rival, Corinthians.

All I know is Rio's Flamengo or something like that the red and black team is the bad guy. The green jersey lost like the entire team in a plane crash and I have theirs as well. Also Belo Horizonte Cruzerio (I'm probably spelling all of these terribly) is good, but same city and its a rooster (black and white) is also good. Also have a Vasco de Gama jersey, but I dunno where they play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

All I know is Rio's Flamengo or something like that the red and black team is the bad guy. The green jersey lost like the entire team in a plane crash and I have theirs as well. Also Belo Horizonte Cruzerio (I'm probably spelling all of these terribly) is good, but same city and its a rooster (black and white) is also good. Also have a Vasco de Gama jersey, but I dunno where they play.

Yeah, Flamengo has the biggest fan base in country, mostly because in the 80s the North and Northeast part of the country only got Flamengo games on their TV.

The green team that lost their players in a plane crash is Chapecoense. They are from a small town in south of the country (São Paulo is in the Southeast). They are also a small team, they were relegated a few years back I think they are on the 3rd division right now.

You were very close on Cruzeiro, Belo Hotizonte is also in the Southeast of the country, but in another state (Minas Gerais). The black and white is Atlético Mineiro, but their nickname is Galo (rooster in portuguese)

Vasco da Gama is from Rio too, one of the biggest rival for Flamengo.

7 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yeah, Flamengo has the biggest fan base in country, mostly because in the 80s the North and Northeast part of the country only got Flamengo games on their TV.

The green team that lost their players in a plane crash is Chapecoense. They are from a small town in south of the country (São Paulo is in the Southeast). They are also a small team, they were relegated a few years back I think they are on the 3rd division right now.

You were very close on Cruzeiro, Belo Hotizonte is also in the Southeast of the country, but in another state (Minas Gerais). The black and white is Atlético Mineiro, but their nickname is Galo (rooster in portuguese)

Vasco da Gama is from Rio too, one of the biggest rival for Flamengo.

When I've gone I've stayed in MG in Governador Valadarez everytime, but drive from there. I've also been to Belo Horizonte in the same state, been to Bahia (Victoria [this one was south so might be a different state], Itacare, Salvadore), Oro Preto [but I don't know what state that was in] and Brasilia.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Trojan said:

When I've gone I've stayed in MG in Governador Valadarez everytime, but drive from there. I've also been to Belo Horizonte in the same state, been to Bahia (Victoria [this one was south so might be a different state], Itacare, Salvadore), Oro Preto [but I don't know what state that was in] and Brasilia.

Ouro Preto is in MG too. Itacaré and Salvador are in Bahia. Vitória could be Bahia is it is Vitória da Conquista, but if it is only Vitória than is in Espírito Santo

• Like 1

Jaylon Jones at the end of the 4th is pretty solid to me. Might have to play safety at some point, but a good pick now. 

Redmond was the DT I was targeting for the most part if I never got Pickens in the 3rd. 

Happy to get McGuire.

Since I've Traded Browning away I needed depth at EDGE. Landed Chase Winovich and Dennis Gardeck on last round of FA and now I got Isaiah McGuire.

Competition for the job of starting opposite to Randy Gregory will be big, but McGuire have a shot on winning it.

Welcome to Denver Isaiah!

• Like 1