Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

😂 for real , i havent had any picks for a hot min, but i got 2 in this 5th round , very excited

I went from 4 picks in the first 3 rounds and then nothing until the 7th. So glad Howie wasted my 4th on the corpse of Robert Quinn.....

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I love that show so much

My wife and I had a Mandella effect moment where we both thought that the new season began March 6.  So Sunday, we got tea ready, some oat biscuits, and jaffa cakes, and sat down to find out the show doesn't start for three more days.  It was a bummer.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I know I'm late to the party, but my wife and I just started Ted Lasso. I get the hype. 

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I love that show so much

Ted Lasso was okay 

a little too family friendly for my liking haha, just found it a bit boring at times

soccer has a ton of appeal in the Transfer Windows though, its kinda like NFL Free Agency except teams just buy other players and trades never really happen

still the rumor mill in soccer transfers is frantic, lotta BS, lotta drama , so many sagas,  super interesting

• Like 1