Leader

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

The Semantics Kings are out in force!

Hit

Touch

Fly

Not Fly :)

Too funny.

It was a bad play by the defender and deserved the flag it got.

Bad play? He did exactly what any coach would demand of him, fans are just to brainwashed by the NFL to see it. He busted his *** to try and keep the Chiefs out of FG range.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

If you could stop in a literal instant you'd be the best football player that ever lived, so why haven't we heard of you?

You need to read my comments. Nowhere did I say the defender should have stopped. Nowhere. You want to discuss things, then talk about things I've actually said.

The defender should have "missed" him - run past him and throw himself on the ground. There was no need for to hit him or push him (or whatever you want to call it).

He didnt do that - got flagged (as he should have) - and their season is over.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Bad play? He did exactly what any coach would demand of him, fans are just to brainwashed by the NFL to see it. He busted his *** to try and keep the Chiefs out of FG range.

They were out of FG range!

Where Mahomes gave himself up they would have had to try a +50yd FG.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

You need to read my comments. Nowhere did I say the defender should have stopped. Nowhere. You want to discuss things, then talk about things I've actually said.

The defender should have "missed" him - run past him and throw himself on the ground. There was no need for to hit him or push him (or whatever you want to call it).

He didnt do that - got flagged (as he should have) - and their season is over.

lol he touched his back and he threw himself to the ground hurting himself... WTF in an honest real life with physics included do you want that man to do? Dude, you're being ridiculous right now. 

Just now, Toddfather said:

lol he touched his back and he threw himself to the ground hurting himself... WTF in an honest real life with physics included do you want that man to do? Dude, you're being ridiculous right now. 

He should have thrown himself intot he bench even harder brah.

I wish that just happened to Leader so I could criticize what he did as he's writhing in pain with 9 tears in his knee right to his face.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Most see the play based on who they were rooting for.  

I wanted OT lol but I really did not give a **** about that game. I talk every week about how IDGAF about the AFC.

Also packfan does not get to talk about ******* biases.

I'm pissed that was sooooooo obvious but the hold where the LT ripped the dudes head off (then held him again) but that's coollllll. Should have been 3rd down again, that's the real truth. But holds "get missed all the time" so that's okay and you have to call back love taps bc..........reasons.

Edited by Norm

6 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I dont know what you're arguing. That is WASNT actually a penalty? That his "touch" wasnt worth a flag - or - the player couldbt have avoided touching, hitting or making contact with Mahomes.

I disagree with both.

The defender did push Mahomes when he was out of bound - and - the defender actually could have missed him entirely. Not by stopping on a dime (as some have suggested) but continuing out or bounds himself w/o hitting Mahomes.

You want to say it cant be done. Fine...but you're wrong.

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

He should have thrown himself intot he bench even harder brah.

I wish that just happened to Leader so I could criticize what he did as he's writhing in pain with 9 tears in his knee right to his face.

You're strange.

Mahomes trips himself or not, he was clearly 1-2 steps out of bounds and its clearly a flag.

There is not even a 1% doubt on it.

What we need to argue is there was a blantent hold on hendrikson on the same play and refs missed it.

NFL can cleArly tilt the games however they want with this stupid Offense holding call.

its ridiculous 

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

You have rules in your house ( @Normbasement) about when you can make another cocktail?

I try to limit myself to one in the first half and one in the second half for both weight and not feeling like **** on Monday AM at work. Overtime, however is a sign from the football gods that it's supposed to be a 3 drink night.