2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

Just now, ET80 said:

Hey… that’s almost what they paid to get Hopkins. So Hopkins retains his value, like a Honda.

My favorite thing about the pending Hopkins trade is that it's going to make GM BOB look somehow worse years after the fact for something he already looked bad about.  Like a corpse reaching a hand out from the grave for the sole purpose of smacking Bill across the face. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My favorite thing about the pending Hopkins trade is that it's going to make GM BOB look somehow worse years after the fact for something he already looked bad about.  Like a corpse reaching a hand out from the grave for the sole purpose of smacking Bill across the face. 

Can I be the corpse? God knows I died that day.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

DeAndre Hopkins, the Toyota 4Runner of the NFL.

Surprisingly the Toyotas that hold their value the best (though, granted, it's the original value and the value of a car today) are the vans from the 80's and the T100 pickups from the 90's.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Question-

wtf are the Raiders doing….?

You let Carr go and if the Jets land Rodgers, what is your plan exactly?

I was hoping it might be Lamar but it seems Raiders Journalists are now down playing that too.

All seems very strange as I don't think any of the top 3 qb's in this years draft will be there at 7 and I also dont think any of them are worth giving up a load of picks to go and get, then I start thinking maybe they're playing 4D chess and are going to tank for next years QB then I remember Mcdaniels is our coach and his seats far too hot to be doing that.

22 minutes ago, chuck23790 said:

I was hoping it might be Lamar but it seems Raiders Journalists are now down playing that too.

All seems very strange as I don't think any of the top 3 qb's in this years draft will be there at 7 and I also dont think any of them are worth giving up a load of picks to go and get, then I start thinking maybe they're playing 4D chess and are going to tank for next years QB then I remember Mcdaniels is our coach and his seats far too hot to be doing that.

More teams need to full scale rebuild. The Raiders are one of the top 3 teams I think need to tear it down to the studs. 

• Like 1