2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

47 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

A'shawn Robinson is visiting the Giants. Does he have anything left?

He's a year from being really good in 2021 when they went to the super bowl. I think he was just hurt last year? He's a guy I wanted the 49ers to look at 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Have Brown shown anything in a reduced role?  I liked him coming out 

Some flashes but missed 6 games to a ped suspension and wasn't out there a lot with some of the other guys especially Gaines playing very well. 

• Like 1

Rumor is that Josh Harris is buying the commanders. Saw a lot of stuff on Twitter about it, but nothing confirmed. May be working off the rumor, haven't seen anything from a credible source so I'm at least somewhat skeptical 

Harris owns the 76ers (or at least he did, unsure if that is still the case) and the NHL's New Jersey devils

I’m hoping a super rich Native American buys the Commanders and changes the name back. I loved the #%+@?!%$. Had awesome uniforms, mascots, and everything. I know woke culture says this is wrong, but I don’t think it’s disrespectful at all to be the Indians or any variation. Why would a team name themselves something derogatory or “bad?” It was meant as a sign of respect. No team wants to sport a name like the Indianapolis Unicorns or the Chicago Fairies. The entire purpose of a name is to be STRONG. No idea where this all of a sudden became disrespectful, but oh well. Guess I’m just a jerk.

neways….FA has hit a massive lull. Has anyone signed Scotty Miller yet? He’s the last piece of FA I want the Browns to go get.