What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Yeah I assume Lazard and Cobb. Outside of Amos who I would like back there frankly isn't any GB free agents that I would feel real bad about him recruiting. Honestly the only FA that is actually worth a damn we just resigned. 

I 100% believe the Jets FO already knows he coming to NY. I equally think the Packers FO intentionally does not! 

Aaron just giving them the 🖕 on the way out. Making them wait and have 24/7 non stop media talk his name.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I 100% believe the Jets FO already knows he coming to NY. I equally think the Packers FO intentionally does not! 

Aaron just giving them the 🖕 on the way out. Making them wait and have 24/7 non stop media talk his name.

Dragging out this situation doesn't affect GB at all until June 1st. It potentially hamstrings the Jets, however.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

After 12 straight years of missing the postseason, I think you are the one that doesn't know Jets fans. 

They're getting Rodgers for maybe two, three years maximum. They're getting him because they think they can win the Super Bowl with him - not so he can take them to the divisional round. If they lose at that stage with a typical late-era Rodgers postseason performance... yeah, again, you don't know Jets fans if you think they'll be celebrating in the streets just to be there.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Dragging out this situation doesn't affect GB at all until June 1st. It potentially hamstrings the Jets, however.

It doesn't? Wouldn't free up money to attack FA? Interesting.