What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

Brady on the Bucs, Favre on the Jet/Vikings, Manning on the Broncos, Montana on the Chiefs, Rodgers on the Jets, these things are all culture shocks. A GOAT level QB on a new team at the end of their career, always surreal to see. Brady will always be the most surreal because he was on the Pats like 20 years, but seeing Rodgers in another uniform after being a Packer from 2005-2022 is pretty crazy. 

Honestly the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills might be my 3 favorite teams to root for right now outside the Raiders, and they are all in the same division. 

I wish Rodgers the best, it would be a shame if he didn’t end his career with a second ring. I doubt he will get one though. 

I’m starting to think the Bills are the third best team in that division and that’s CRAZY. The Bills are easily a Top 5-7 team in the NFL. AFC East is nuts if Jets get Rodgers. The whole AFC is nuts. I take the Chiefs, Bengals, Dolphins, Jets (with Rodgers), Bills over any NFC team not named the 49ers. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Yup. Not sure the reason why he doesn't want to announce publicly yet. Wingo said it’s done. And a couple Jets fans with inside info have said it’s done.

Only thing I’m waiting for is the trade compensation details. Also, curious to know who is signing with the Jets because of him. Lazard seems like a safe bet.

He loves trolling the media and he already promised McAfee he would break the news on his show. Don't understand the people saying he's holding the Jets hostage just because he hasn't announced everything publicly. They wouldn't be making all these moves acquiring players he wants if he didn't give them some sort of verbal guarantee that he wants to play there.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

2nd rounder this year and a conditional pick next year - 6th round if Rodgers plays, 1st round if he retires. 

Yea right. The only way we get a 2nd round pick is if we eat most of that contract. Don't be surprised if we get next to nothing. I don't know why the Jets would offer more than a third round pick.

2 hours ago, malak1 said:

Fine, there's very little reason for anyone not associated with the Packers organization to believe he's any good. That includes most, maybe all, posters on this site. If you have *many reasons, enlighten us. 

Packers hit on two of the best QBs of all time and now Packers fans think we have some sort of genius front office that are wizards at developing QBs. They'll be changing their tune by week 8 of next year.

The best part about Rodgers mirroring the end of Favre’s career here is that the Vikings don’t intend on extending Cousins after his contract runs out this season 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The best part about Rodgers mirroring the end of Favre’s career here is that the Vikings don’t intend on extending Cousins after his contract runs out this season 

and same coaching tree he'd have been with at GB and NYJ

37 minutes ago, StatKing said:

They wouldn't be making all these moves acquiring players he wants if he didn't give them some sort of verbal guarantee that he wants to play there.

A “verbal guarantee” from Rodgers has about as much weight in my eyes as a negative drug test from Josh Gordon

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

A “verbal guarantee” from Rodgers has about as much weight in my eyes as a negative drug test from Josh Gordon

Two aren't even comparable. Rodgers lied about being vaccinated. So what, that has nothing to do with how he conducts business. Hes always been extremely up front and open about his feelings towards the Packers front office. Does it really matter if he announces it publicly tommorow or two weeks ago? The only people that care are the fans.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Rodgers lied about being vaccinated. So what, that has nothing to do with how he conducts business. 

Lmao, is this like an insecurity thing?

I didn’t know this and don’t care, but that’s a funny plug lol.

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Lmao, is this like an insecurity thing?

I didn’t know this and don’t care, but that’s a funny plug lol.

You must really not pay attention to any NFL news. Was kind of a big deal deal during the 2021 season.