Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You guys are *******s if you criticize the Packers after this game.  Rodgers, Defense, Murphy, Gute, MLF, the ball boys, the old lady that sews the names on the jersey, the field crew, section 58 beer vender.

**** you.

I’ve BEEN ****ed!

I AM the Section 58 beer vendor you *******

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

After 2010, this is the arc we expected for Rodgers. Just never happened. 

Front office, and coaching philosophies are markedly different, well done, well ****ing done to Andy Reid and KC's ownership group. Strike while the goddamn iron is hot.

bacon cheeseburgers all around.... on Andy tonight.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I hate the Chiefs.  And I hate the Eagles.  That was a suspect call that decided the game.  But Steve took the Eagles, so I won.  Also, screw it, it was stupid Philly.  Should have made a second half stop if you wanted to win.

KC obviously made some great half-time adjustments. They kept Hurts from running too much. Gotta love Andy's coaching. Wish he'd of stayed in GB.

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You guys are *******s if you criticize the Packers after this game.  Rodgers, Defense, Murphy, Gute, MLF, the ball boys, the old lady that sews the names on the jersey, the field crew, section 58 beer vender.

**** you.

cope.

look it up.

FO didn't do enough for a decade.