Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

14 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

HoF QB, record contract... multiple SB appearances, who the **** coulda predicted that? 

Oh, Right, the dumb **** Green Bay Front Office who sat on their laurels.

Fire all of them. ALL OF THEM,  They cheated you out of your hard earned money.

Time to stop drinking and go to bed. Or at the least stop posting comments, you're becoming incoherent.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DamSamn said:

I can't believe I just invested 3.5 hours in a game to see the game basically end on a horse**** hold call.  How do the gambling companies that are "partners" with the nfl look at this?   and mind you the bulk of the gen public money was on Philadelphia...

I interrupted "All in the Family" and "Sanford & Sons" rerun marathons for this crapola...

9 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Funny thing is, the same people b**ing about FO (& I’m sure also b**ing about McCarthy & MLF) were the same types that would run Andy Reid out of Philly with the same critiques. 

And they'll ***** about the next 15 people we hire for those same spots. It's who they are.

I don't even like Gute or MLF. I used to own FireGute.com FFS. And I think MLF is a weird little ***** dude. But this idea they are huge morons that you have to fire and they're soooooo much worse than these other dudes they idolize is ******* stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

cope with what? you being an *******?

cope with how to build a ****ing team in the modern age? 

These ****s got to not one, but TWO (thats 2 if you were curious) Super Bowls, with a distinclty different approach to how the god forsaken hell Green Bay plans to build their roster with an unpressidented 30 years of HoF quarterback performances. 

It's on mangement and coaching at this point, focus on the management angle. the front office failed this team and it's fan bass for a generation. Capitalist as they are... I applaud them. 

But wake up. please.

7 minutes ago, St Vince said:

MVS lol. Guy ran one bad route and Mahomes gave him the Rodgers treatment. Never looked his way the rest of the game. At least he finally got a ring before he's cut this upcoming off-season. Don't even want him back in GB after his post season performance.

Tell me you didn't watch the AFCCG without telling me you didn't watch the AFCCG. 

• Like 1