Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

Just now, incognito_man said:

knowing how much people pay for these super bowl commercials makes me realize the advertising industry really, really, really sucks

how can so many of these commercials be the best idea they had? That field must be the last choice of the creative types, right?

Puppy monkey baby.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

knowing how much people pay for these super bowl commercials makes me realize the advertising industry really, really, really sucks

how can so many of these commercials be the best idea they had? That field must be the last choice of the creative types, right?

I say this **** even when it isn't the SB. I don't get it.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

it speaks volumes that that is the level of quality that gets remembered lol

I hated it. 

But, there have been some real clever ones. I really enjoyed the Colbert Pistachio commercial series. Of course, it only worked because they had the money to buy two spots.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

it speaks volumes that that is the level of quality that gets remembered lol

I read something ages ago that I was going to say in my last reply but got lazy but there's supposedly some logic or "market research" that says stupid/bad commercials actually stick with people more and that's supposed to support the product but I think we just remember it being stupid.

• Like 1