Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

39 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Get all that but these ads are just brain dead.  Haven't seen a good one yet. 

100% agreed.

it's a race to the bottom with the ideas and stupidity/outrageousness to one up the last bat**** crazy advertisement you were just force fed.

I hate advertising in the US even if it's partially what keeps a roof over my head.

1 minute ago, R T said:

Imagine the level of bitching that would be going on here if the Packers defense was playing as bad as the Chiefs defense is. 

No different then what we've been doing most of the season.  Jones is getting manhandled.  Getting 2 years every sneak and watching KC's D-line just get pushed back is really something.  Agree with Britt we need some more studs on the O-line. 

1 minute ago, Brit Pack said:

I've decided I just want us to take an OT and an OG with our first two picks. Having a GREAT oline makes everything else tick. Philly oline is having their way with the Chiefs. The push they are getting on those sneaks is insane 

They target maulers there, not exactly 1st rnd picks either, one freak is out of Australia... 7th round and basically free. Howie puts in the work, and it's clearly showing as he's building a HoF worthy GM career out of nothing.

They've invested a tone (a few major swings and misses) at WR, proper rout separation plus that extra half in the pocket second looks exacerbated in unison. 

7 minutes ago, R T said:

Imagine the level of bitching that would be going on here if the Packers defense was playing as bad as the Chiefs defense is. 

Warented too, Cheifs D is mostly 3 years out of college or less, and not all 1st round picks unlike the Packers though. Big Difference.

Eagles have explosive playmakers on offense that they targeted with premium picks, and a terror of an offensive line that's anchored by a HoFer and a bunch of other bits and pieces. Their O-Line coach is also a HoFer.

Defense they built selectively with free agency, next year Howie has his work cut out for them, their pending FA list is massive, but that's kind of the idea. You go for it all, and then reset.

11 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I've decided I just want us to take an OT and an OG with our first two picks. Having a GREAT oline makes everything else tick. Philly oline is having their way with the Chiefs. The push they are getting on those sneaks is insane 

As long as the OT is round one and the OG is round two.

You don’t use first round picks on IOL. Just ask the Colts how much Nelson has done for their franchise.

3 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

They target maulers there, not exactly 1st rnd picks either, one freak is out of Australia... 7th round and basically free. Howie puts in the work, and it's clearly showing as he's building a HoF worthy GM career out of nothing.

They've invested a tone (a few major swings and misses) at WR, proper rout separation plus that extra half in the pocket second looks exacerbated in unison. 

KC’a CBs are being exposed pretty badly.

• Like 1