Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Ever wish you could go back in time? I’d have loved to watch Labron play in high school and even more if he had to play a year in college. 

Well  since I can’t, enjoy watching this young man.  labron is top 5 all time nba players. Here is the guy that reminds me so much of him and has a chance to be even better. Two teams tanked in the nba and Both have a chance to get him. Even more interesting is when Boston tanked by trading all their older players years back they have so many number 1 picks this year. Trade 4 number 1’s for a young and potentially better Lebron?

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

That game never should’ve made it to OT. I’m not going to sit here and celebrate the NFL when they completely screwed a team from a super bowl appearance. 

One call.  Im disappointed it ended their season too, but in the playoffs, I like for the refs to let things play out.  Now, that helmet to helmet hit should've been called, but non-calls are a part of the game.  Mentally, you've got to get over that hump and double down for the next play, and the rest of the game.  

Saints Game made you want to make sure the best Refs officiate these playoff games. The call was definitely missed!!! Yet, this Pats vs Cheifs game was Awesome!!! The GOAT put on another show. Chiefs never should've let him have 2:00 minutes. Mahomes has to have a deffense around him that can stop opponents from scoring at times.