Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

17 minutes ago, Troublez said:

I am surprised the 49ers consented to returning to the Meadowlands.  I thought for sure they would try to play at another stadium where someone had an away game......like ours. 

At least they were prepared for the field this time around and could plan their equipment needs. 

So, now that LSU crapped the bed in the first game of the year vs a average Miss St team and the LSU dynasty under Ogeron looks more like a one off than a dynasty, who you got winning the National Championship?

As much as I want my Buckeyes to win it all, I think Clemson wins it all again.

What say you?

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So, now that LSU crapped the bed in the first game of the year vs a average Miss St team and the LSU dynasty under Ogeron looks more like a one off than a dynasty, who you got winning the National Championship?

As much as I want my Buckeyes to win it all, I think Clemson wins it all again.

What say you?

Oh man.... the Sample Size is too limited. The Big 10 has not even played a down yet - however, so far I like FL Gators and Trask. 

On 9/26/2020 at 11:32 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

MIAMI IS A GODDAM PROBLEM. LETS GOOOOOOO

They look a lot better, but FSU is awful. I don’t think they’re good enough to compete with Clemson, so I don’t see how they’re going to be in the discussion but I do think they have a chance to finish the season in the top 10.

2 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Oh man.... the Sample Size is too limited. The Big 10 has not even played a down yet - however, so far I like FL Gators and Trask. 

That’s a good one. FL looks really good. Trask looks awesome. Going to be hard for them to beat Bama though.

https://jmusports.com/news/2020/9/30/football-ron-dell-carter-signs-with-indianapolis-colts.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1i1gmtMTLMO2YX3TwMSOJHdPy0KygiIyKriDAE0iw8qn_PMS4TMTyNTXU

Former James Madison All-American Ron'Dell Carter signed with the Indianapolis Colts on Wednesday, being immediately activated to the franchise's 53-man roster for week four of the NFL season...

...Carter, the reigning Colonial Athletic Association Defensive Player of the Year, tallied 66 tackles, 27.0 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks and 13 quarterback hurries last year. He ranked seventh in Division I in tackles for loss and 21st in sacks. His sack total in 2019 was also tied for third in JMU single-season history.

With Carter's signing to Indianapolis, eight of JMU's FCS-leading nine professional players are currently assigned to their team's 53-man rosters.

Not sure who is ahead of him on the depth chart, but I expect him to get some playing time.

15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Unless there’s an injury I don’t know about, I don’t see it. I think he’ll be inactive unless there’s an injury to Justin Houston, Autry, Tyquan Lewis or Ben Banogu.

• Like 1