Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

23 minutes ago, Woz said:

In one season.

He also effectively made Virginia completely irrelevant. Yes, I know, they weren't that important but at least they were competitive under George Welsh.

He can go suck a big fat ****.

They are starting to come back now.  I wonder how a middling VT squad under Fuente has affected their recruiting. 

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

They are starting to come back now.  I wonder how a middling VT squad under Fuente has affected their recruiting. 

Last I saw. VT only had 1 top 25 Virginia player. And he wasnt in the top15. UVA had 2.

Its everyone else they need worry about. Not each other. Penn St had like 3 of the top 12. Coming out a conference thats no better than the ACC. And in a place just as remote as Charlottesville and Blacksburg.

7 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Last I saw. VT only had 1 top 25 Virginia player. And he wasnt in the top15. UVA had 2.

Its everyone else they need worry about. Not each other. Penn St had like 3 of the top 12. Coming out a conference thats no better than the ACC. And in a place just as remote as Charlottesville and Blacksburg.

Yes, this is the biggest problem for both Virginia and Virginia Tech: all of the best talent is being poached out of state.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Yes, I was going to say the same, especially the point about those towns. 

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It looks like five years off hasn't really slowed down Aldon Smith, 10 tackles and a sack so far. 

He’s so talented, just natural talent. It’s really a shame guys like him, Gregory and Gordon couldn’t keep their substance abuse issues and their lives in order. I obviously hate that he & Gregory play for the Cowboys but regardless, you’d like to see guys conquer their demons have become good or even great at what they like to do best.