Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Speak English 

English? English???? Well, bless my stars! I reckon I don't have much good to say about that there English Queen across the pond. I'm an American, born and bred, and I don't cotton to the notion of royalty or high-falutin' aristocrats.

That Queen, she may have her fancy castles and horses with feathers on their heads, but she ain't got no real authority over me or any other self-respectin' American. We fought a revolution to break free from the monarchy, and we ain't about to let no English Queen boss us around. So no, we ain't speaking no English round these parts!

And let's not forget about all the shenaniganns the English have pulled on us over the years! The War of 1812, anyone?? They tried to come over here and take what was rightfully ours, but we sent 'em packin' with their tails between their legs.

No sir, I've got no love for that Queen or her kind like you that insist on English. You can keep your tea parties and your bows and curtsies. I'll take my freedom any day of the week. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

English? English???? Well, bless my stars! I reckon I don't have much good to say about that there English Queen across the pond. I'm an American, born and bred, and I don't cotton to the notion of royalty or high-falutin' aristocrats.

That Queen, she may have her fancy castles and horses with feathers on their heads, but she ain't got no real authority over me or any other self-respectin' American. We fought a revolution to break free from the monarchy, and we ain't about to let no English Queen boss us around. So no, we ain't speaking no English round these parts!

And let's not forget about all the shenaniganns the English have pulled on us over the years! The War of 1812, anyone?? They tried to come over here and take what was rightfully ours, but we sent 'em packin' with their tails between their legs.

No sir, I've got no love for that Queen or her kind like you that insist on English. You can keep your tea parties and your bows and curtsies. I'll take my freedom any day of the week. 

duck dynasty GIF by A&E

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Whos the biggest eagles fan in the game?

I think you'll find that almost all of us in BDL who aren't Chiefs fans after losing our guy JLash suddenly over the weekend have become Eagles fans this weekend

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

who wants the chiefs to win?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think you'll find that almost all of us in BDL who aren't Chiefs fans after losing our guy JLash suddenly over the weekend have become Eagles fans this weekend

My brother is a Chiefs fan, so that’s who I was rooting for until recently. Now I’d like to see a 49-0 birds victory  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have so many questions...but they are all pretty much some form of....did you melt your balls?

Dagummit Orca 

Theres three things you don’t as 

a man his age

a woman her weight 

and a future cowboy his ball status 

• Like 1