Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Fun Fact:

It's called a "shot" of whiskey, because back in the day, if you didn't have the payment, many people would leave a bullet, since a bullet was the price exchange for a serving of whiskey, hence the term "shot".

NGL this sounds a lot like the "you consume 8 spiders during your lifetime" or "Fornication Under Consent of the King" type of "fact"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

NGL this sounds a lot like the "you consume 8 spiders during your lifetime" or "Fornication Under Consent of the King" type of "fact"

It’s “For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge”.

Thats why they put “in and out” on their album (Van Halen).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

why gopher? im not opposed  i like to stay alive by any means necessary, but what did gopher do?

Now listen here, little wolfie, I reckon you're makin' a big mistake not chasin' after that there gopher. Why, them critters are plumb tasty and full of good protein, just what a growin' wolf like yourself needs.

And let me tell ya somethin' else, iffin you don't start eatin' your fill, you're gonna end up lookin' mighty skinny and weak. Then when the winter comes and food gets scarce, you're gonna be in a heap of trouble.

So I'm tellin' ya, git on over there and chomp down on that gopher. Trust me, you'll feel right satisfied and ready to take on whatever comes your way. Yessir, that there gopher is a gift from the good Lord above, meant for creatures like you to enjoy. So git to it, little wolfie, git to it!

Vote Count:

4 - wolfeyestrk (MWil23, Scoundrel, bcb1213, gopherwrestler)
3 - bcb1213 (Whicker, The Orca, wolfeyestrk)
2 - gopherwrestler (Malfatron, rackcs)
2 - Forge (Dome, JoshstraDaymus)
2 - No Lynch (TheKillerNacho, Llamalover)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Pickle Rick)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - rackcs (skywindO2)