The NFL is Patrick's House. How does Allen, Burrow, Watson and Herbert react in 2023?

Championshiporbust

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Putting Watson in the title and not Jalen Hurts? The disrespect LOL.

I guess it's AFC QBs? Dont' know what Lawrence isn't up there over Watson though..

While it's true Mahomes just won the Super Bowl, don't let this distract you from his team only beating the Bengals and Eagles by 3 pts each. It is not like they are dominating the elite QB teams out there. I wouldn't overreact if I'm the other franchises. Stay the course, improve your roster, play a better game next time.

Edited by General Tso
  • Like 2

Just now, General Tso said:

I guess it's AFC QBs? Dont' know what Lawrence isn't up there over Watson though..

While it's true Mahomes just won the Super Bowl, don't let this distract you from his team only beating the Bengals and Eagles by 3 pts each. It is not like they are dominating the elite QB teams out there.

Just sucks that the defense couldn't even make one big play tonight. We would have walloped the Bengals, no doubt in my mind.

Allen:  I dont know that he really needs much else.    Just a matter of getting it dine in the playoffs.   Maybe some better pass rushers on the other side.

Burrow:  better OL.   MUCH better.

Herbert:  Leave the Chargers.   Theyre legit cursed.

Watson:   uhh...make the playoffs?   Stop being a perv?   

• Like 2

Just now, General Tso said:
7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Is Watson in the conversation, though?

I mean they faced each other once in the post season and were drafted the same year...?

Yeah… but a LOT has transpired since that post season game. Pretty much all of it at the detriment of Watson.