The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

From his thank you highlight to Philly with sad music on IG…

Here is the same video on Twitter:

I guess we just aren’t gonna sign any of our big name free agents… I went from thinking Hargrave maybe last offseason to then CJ as this season wore on. Who knows if even TJ will be back. 

The good thing this offseason is that we are finally set to get some comp picks and significant ones like at least 4th rounders. It kinda sucks that there is a cap of 4 compensatory picks, cause we are gonna lose a lot more than that to significant deals.

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

From his thank you highlight to Philly with sad music on IG…

Here is the same video on Twitter:

I guess we just aren’t gonna sign any of our big name free agents… I went from thinking Hargrave maybe last offseason to then CJ as this season wore on. Who knows if even TJ will be back. 

The good thing this offseason is that we are finally set to get some comp picks and significant ones like at least 4th rounders. It kinda sucks that there is a cap of 4 compensatory picks, cause we are gonna lose a lot more than that to significant deals.

It’s still way too early to say obviously, but ya we definitely could be losing quite a few guys. Just going to wait and see. I figured Howie would be willing to pay CJGJ cause we  were willing to spend at safety last offseason, but they must not think he is worth the money. Just gunna have to see what direction we go. 

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'd rather have Charbonnet or Abanikanda. The problem with Henry is he kinda makes it obvious when he's in that he's either running or just picking up a blitz, but you don't need to worry about him running a route.

Agreed but we just saw that wasn't an issue last season because miles can't run screens let alone run routes apparently; and I think we can all agree that henry clears miles in basically every single way.

Edited by Daimonas
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Comparing it to guys in the draft.

Gainwell showed some upside but it’d be foolish to bank on that.

Tons of guys this year who can be what miles is. You get a shot at them being more and at the very least pay them way less

Good can be replaced by one dude, special is hard to do that with.

No one argued that

15 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I say we trade up into the top 5 and draft a QB.  Cheaper and QB Factory brah.  

😂

Plus liking your other accounts talking about trading hurts. Back to back to back gross posts about trading Hurts and drafting QBs plus some Will Levis 🤢

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

He never said anything 😂. I know you get confused amongst your other accounts but maybe write it down

We got a live one here, fellas. 

Point to where I mentioned trading Hurts, which is what you claimed.   

Seems I got you worked up.  I’d get weeks out of this, but I’ll let you try and figure out if I was serious or not.   

What do you think about putting Mailata in the backfield as our big back?  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

We got a live one here, fellas. 

Point to where I mentioned trading Hurts, which is what you claimed.   

Seems I got you worked up.  I’d get weeks out of this, but I’ll let you try and figure out if I was serious or not.   

What do you think about putting Mailata in the backfield as our big back?  

Aww I'm sorry again 😂

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Try reading it again. It's mentioning his posts followed by his other accounts posts

Huh?  What other accounts?   If you were more clear, I’d say you were boring.  But I don’t even know what you’re talking about.  Clearly I was joking about trading up to get a QB.  Hence the QB Factory crack.  Again, what are you talking about?