Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

49 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Hahahaha eagles Pete always close to the pizzle but doesn’t have that dawg in him to finish. The super trash troll advances. Wishing the walrus pull it out. Nacho can we bet?

Tammy close your legs. The tuna smell is pungent 

I expect the Walrus to crush us. They have a super team and I feel my team has a good core but is a season or two away if I draft well. I am honestly surprised to be in this position. I’ll take it though. Won CMD in 2022, Won BDL in 2022. In the championship in the first NSFL season of 2023… it’s been a fun ride on this forum lately for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I expect the Walrus to crush us. They have a super team and I feel my team has a good core but is a season or two away if I draft well. I am honestly surprised to be in this position. I’ll take it though. Won CMD in 2022, Won BDL in 2022. In the championship in the first NSFL season of 2023… it’s been a fun ride on this forum lately for sure.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

That last drive against Little Rock was a scary thing. With how your offense can move the ball, I don't think any lead is safe.

I think it'll come down to turnovers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Hahahaha eagles Pete always close to the pizzle but doesn’t have that dawg in him to finish. The super trash troll advances. Wishing the walrus pull it out. Nacho can we bet?

Eh if you want to bet one tag on the game, so be it.

I calculated the spread as ANC +4.5. Have at it.