Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

I have anywhere from 6-7 keeper tags available now, don't wait too long.. I might change my mind. 

3 tags for a 1st

2 tags for a 2nd-3rd

1 tag for a 4th-5th

claim em here or through dms

will also cut you a deal if you want to add a player below

Tee Higgins - 1st/2nd
David Bakhtiari - 4th/5th
J.J. Watt - 6th/7th
Vita Vea - 2nd/3rd
Justin Houston - 8th/9th
De'Vondre Campbell - 5th/6th
Tre'Davious White - 1st/2nd
Budda Baker - 2nd/3rd
Josh Sweat(1 tag) - 2nd/3rd
Daniel Jones(1 tag) - 7th/8th

BREAKING NEWS: The Tacoma Thunder have fired Head Coach and Head of Player Personnel @Karnage84, General Manager @Karnage_84 and Assistant to the General Manager @Karnage__84

Current Thunder owner, Patricia Martoccio, daughter of Payday candy bar founder Frank Martoccio and ex-Thunder owner released a statement. 

"We thank @Karnage84, @Karnage_84and @Karnage__84 for all of their contributions to our organization over the past seasons. We have not had the success that we would have wished for and have chosen to move into a different direction. I want to counter any rumours that may be going around. This decision had nothing to do with the hundreds of cat videos that would be circulated through the facility e-mail service. Nor was the relentless use of film/tv quotes and references including but not limited to - Family Guy, The Office, American Dad, Bill Burr, several Will Ferrell films. We have no further comment at this time."

When approached about what his next plans are, @Karnage84advised he would be spending the next four days in a darkness chamber. He thanked the Martoccio family for the opportunity he had to lead this team and was disappointed the results were not what was expected. He then muttered something in what resembled Romani and may or may not have been a curse on the franchise. 

• Like 2