Commanders officially hire Eric Bieniemy to be OC/AHC.

MikeT14

As much crap as we give Washington's staff decisions, I think this is a really good hire.

I mean....EB has been working with the best QB in football for heaven's sake. His teaching of Howell & recognizing his strengths & weaknesses will be big for us.

EB's experience in the NFL not only as a Coordinator, but as a player will be big.

All 3 of our big 3 coaches are former players as well.

I just have a really good feeling about this hire, if it happens.

Might even open some dialog with any off season trades with the chiefs. Which would be cool. Chief players wanting to come here.

31 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Multi year deal 

wonder who he wants at QB 

If I had to guess it's Howell, the man is throwing all his chips on the table to try to get a head coaching Job and getting it done with a 5th rounder in Washington leaves no doubt. Trading or signing a big name would lead to was it the QB or Bieniemy so I would think it's Howell or trading up for a rookie. Only dark horse I'd think doing a trade would be Justin Fields.

Really like the fit for Howell ,the WRs, and our HBs the question will be how we spend and draft around the O line and TE.

• Like 1