30. Atlanta Hawks (via HOU)

My top 6 for the Suns

Deandre Ayton
Luka Doncic
Trae Young
Mo Bamba
Michael Porter
Jaren Jackson Jr

If we go Doncic or Trae with our top pick, I want us to move 16 + 2019 MIL 1st + whatever else we have to in order to move back up and acquire the best big we can (Bamba if he falls or Wendell Carter)

I'd like to know what our FA plans are before I get too hot and heavy for any one pick, but Mo and Aaron Gordon would make for a nice little off season. Naturally it won't happen because I don't get nice sporting things anymore. 

15 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

My top 6 for the Suns

Deandre Ayton
Luka Doncic
Trae Young
Mo Bamba
Michael Porter
Jaren Jackson Jr

If we go Doncic or Trae with our top pick, I want us to move 16 + 2019 MIL 1st + whatever else we have to in order to move back up and acquire the best big we can (Bamba if he falls or Wendell Carter)

I really hope you guys take Trae Young lol

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Assuming Ayton and Doncic go 1-2, take JJJ. Trust me. Use 16 + Bucks pick to move up for SGA or sit tight and take BPA at 16 and take a PG at 31.

A) we better not fall out of the top 2 after the **** I've had to watch for the last 7 years, but I'm fully expecting it

B) other than block shots and foul a ton, what is JJJ going to do well? admittedly I haven't watched him a whole lot, whereas I watched Trae all season being a Big 12 guy. he seems to have a good shot, but he's not really offensive minded...fair to say? what's his ceiling, Serge Ibaka?

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

A) we better not fall out of the top 2 after the **** I've had to watch for the last 7 years, but I'm fully expecting it

B) other than block shots and foul a ton, what is JJJ going to do well? admittedly I haven't watched him a whole lot, whereas I watched Trae all season being a Big 12 guy. he seems to have a good shot, but he's not really offensive minded...fair to say? what's his ceiling, Serge Ibaka?

Again, if someone takes Trae Young in the top five, I'm going to laugh my *** off. Jackson can guard 3-5 and moves well for his size. Can shoot it even though the motion isn't clean and is a great rim protector. He's basically what people want Myles Turner to be.

Just now, DalCowboyzRule said:

It has more to do with how much I dislike Trae Young than it has to do with Jaren Jackson. Jackson can stretch the floor, plays exceptional defense and rebounds at a solid rate for a stretch 5. Kid is just scratching his surface. He's far and away a better prospect than Trae Young. 

My Suns BB would be...

Top pick: DeAndre Ayton, Luka Doncic, Jaren Jackson Jr, Mo Bamba (don't think Porter or Bagley fit)
16: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (if he falls), Best Talent Available, Top International Stash (Dzanan Musa)
31: Point Guard (Landry Shamet, Trevon Duval, Elie Okobo, Jalen Brunson, Shake Milton, etc)
59: International Stash or college senior/faller

3 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Trae Young plays *** defense, but his offense is going to be amazing in the NBA. He really was guarded like no other in college, and that hurt his efficiency. His teammates were absolute garbage. I mean look at this stat lol

Feel free to draft a guy based on his college stats. Go willy nilly. The kid is a limited athlete, not a great shooter, can't finish at the rim in traffic (which he'll have in spades in the NBA) and can't play any defense whatsoever. Give me Jalen Brunson over him all day (for the value of where you'll land Brunson compared to Young).

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

My Suns BB would be...

Top pick: DeAndre Ayton, Luka Doncic, Jaren Jackson Jr, Mo Bamba (don't think Porter or Bagley fit)
16: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (if he falls), Best Talent Available, Top International Stash (Dzanan Musa)
31: Point Guard (Landry Shamet, Trevon Duval, Elie Okobo, Jalen Brunson, Shake Milton, etc)
59: International Stash or college senior/faller

That's fair. Plenty of ways to build this thing and I agree with you on Bagley not fitting, which is why he isn't in my top 6. The two things we need most right now are shooting and defense.

Shamet would be awesome at 31.

Archived