2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

BTW, I was thinking this draft is one of the better/best drafts in a very long time, not just for a top 10, but for the top 30 picks.

Is there anyone else who agrees with this?

I think it's deep, yes. Maybe not with stars but with guys that will be part of rotations. I'm not enamored with many players but I see a lot of Malcolm Brogdon type picks. Guys that will stick in rotations and help winning teams out. 

I'll say this...someone better take Mikal Bridges before 10. I do not want him in a Sixers jersey.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Giovanny/Schmitz gonna sell out to ESPN and then not even be featured as panelists on this combine coverage huh? the drafts gone to hell.

I think ESPN bought them to kill them as a competitor. smdh

Just now, champ11 said:

I think ESPN bought them to kill them as a competitor. smdh

the fact that their prospect breakdown videos are no longer a thing is legitimately one of the top 5 most infuriating things im currently facing in life. how i am supposed to form opinions without the information being spoon fed to me? actually watch games? ****. this is bull****. 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:54 AM, bkobow05 said:

I think it's deep, yes. Maybe not with stars but with guys that will be part of rotations. I'm not enamored with many players but I see a lot of Malcolm Brogdon type picks. Guys that will stick in rotations and help winning teams out. 

I'll say this...someone better take Mikal Bridges before 10. I do not want him in a Sixers jersey.

i'm not feeling great about the nuggets options at 14 as of now tbh 

19 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Would you be opposed to trading it to dump a contract and free up cap space?

It's crossed my mind. Maybe they could move down and dump faried or arthur or chandler (all expiring). The thing is that this is the last summer the Nuggets are cash strapped. I think they will go into the tax if they have to in order to preserve the asset. This front office has drafted pretty well and I'd hate to see them give up a lottery pick two years in a row. 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

i'm not feeling great about the nuggets options at 14 as of now tbh 

I dunno, man. I think there are some quality players available in our range (late lotto-early playoff). They all have their flaws but there's quite a few intriguing players around. Lonnie Walker, Dzanan Musa, Khyri Thomas, Jontay Porter, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Eli Okobo, Mitchell Robinson, Melvin Frazier, Donte DiVincenzo. Those are all highly intriguing players. 

I'll say this...because of the very little differences in the caliber of prospects from 14-60, this is going to be a crazy draft. Guys projected in the ~40 range could go closer to top 20 and vice versa. Gonna be a blast. Kinda pissed I work during this draft but I'm going to try to get off, I think lol.

34 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I dunno, man. I think there are some quality players available in our range (late lotto-early playoff). They all have their flaws but there's quite a few intriguing players around. Lonnie Walker, Dzanan Musa, Khyri Thomas, Jontay Porter, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Eli Okobo, Mitchell Robinson, Melvin Frazier, Donte DiVincenzo. Those are all highly intriguing players. 

I'll say this...because of the very little differences in the caliber of prospects from 14-60, this is going to be a crazy draft. Guys projected in the ~40 range could go closer to top 20 and vice versa. Gonna be a blast. Kinda pissed I work during this draft but I'm going to try to get off, I think lol.

Interesting. Yeah if the Nuggets get a switchy wing I'll be happy. 

Archived