2018 NBA Draft Prospects

devils1854

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Alright how good is he? I have 0 knowledge on him. 

Don't know. Givony and Schmitz were highly intrigued by his early playing time but, for some reason, Dayton stopped playing him. He's going to get a lot of buzz though, I think.  

Who do you think will end up better, Bamba or Jackson Jr.? I haven't done any extensive digging/film watching but just from a couple highlight clips on youtube they seem very similar. I see the Magic drafting 1 of the 2 to replace Vuc and to challenge Embiid later on down the line.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Who do you think will end up better, Bamba or Jackson Jr.? I haven't done any extensive digging/film watching but just from a couple highlight clips on youtube they seem very similar. I see the Magic drafting 1 of the 2 to replace Vuc and to challenge Embiid later on down the line.

Jackson, Jr.

On 3/22/2018 at 4:58 PM, dtait93 said:

They're very similar prospects to me as well. I think I'd go with Bamba just because he's got a lot more lenf than JJJ.

What does everyone think of Mitchell Robinson? Since we never got to see him play I have no idea how to rate him. He was the best defensive big among the 2018 class an obviously highly rated in it in general. But a year of lost development is a big deal.

25 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Somewhere @bkobow05 is steaming at you...

Not at all. I adapt even if I am stubborn. I like both players. Mikal's shooting is what sets him apart from pretty much everyone else near the top of the draft (yes, even Porter). Wouldn't surprise me if he wins ROTY next year.

Archived