Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Something’s not adding up, you were enjoying the day, but also not comfortable? Yet you didn’t think it would be a good idea to whip out your ‘shake weight’ set to warm up your forearms for that party you and your friends would later enjoy? The one where you all sit around in a circle and… well, shake weights.

I can’t lie. You’re brave to fly with your Entire Gym. I would think it’d make more sense just to have it for backpacking trips in your car and/or for continental nomads- you know, where presumably one wouldn’t be at the mercy of a weight limit.

However I admire your pioneering spirit and the greater utility this product can bring to your life.

Admirable. Even though you’re not really in the target demographic, look at you making this work for you! I figured some in the 44% of adults, 18-49 years old, that have no plans to have kids might have the trunk space and the lifestyle that this might appeal to.

However with an entire family and an overpacked trunk, your dedication to staying in shape and not developing a dad bod is truly commendable.

Heck and I’m sure you didn’t know this because you’re just now upgrading from your thigh cruncher and shake weight, but as opposed to paying to upgrade for the double weight package, you could just use the bar and resistance bands to gain 340 lbs of workout tension for your squats and curls.

Just remember not to throw away your ‘thigh cruncher’ and ‘shake weight’ because the next time you and your best buds get together by the lake on that Goldilocks day- you know where it’s not too hot, but just warm enough- and you all sit in a wide circle around the fire… you want to make sure your thighs and forearms are already warmed up. You wouldn’t want to pull a muscle.

You’re not as young as you used to be before you had kids… and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on swallowing marshmallows with your best buds.

EDIT: And considering the climate, let me be clear, I don’t judge you for any of such activities as above, what’s normal for you is normal… live in your truth coach.

Well… except for the stuff with the cows and your shake weight, that’s not normal. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b7y18u93kc9aysqzjbtq

3 hours ago, Xmad said:

In their defense the company existed as of about 47 hours ago.

Technically, which isn't important in this thread, it's been 7 years. There have been multiple dates that have come and gone when the product was supposed to be available for purchase. I don't believe that ever happened. Probably no funding to produce.

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Technically, which isn't important in this thread, it's been 7 years. There have been multiple dates that have come and gone when the product was supposed to be available for purchase. I don't believe that ever happened. Probably no funding to produce.

Why pay 3% of your contract to an agent when you can invest that same 3% in the Entire Gym.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Jets, Commanders, and Colts should all be in on Lamar. 

On the surface, yes. 

But one has to imagine his demands haven't waivered, which likely guts his market as the Ravens aren't just going to trade him for peanuts. 

So much for Lamar wanting to return

I like Lamar but something just feels fishy about all of this.  And if I'm a team, I'm sitting back and thinking... well damn, if his own team isn't willing to meet his demands, why would we + give up draft compensation?  After all, how many teams don't meet the demands of a franchise QB?

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1