Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What would you have Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler do? Run with Garbers all season and all but seal their fate as GM/HC?

Either go after Rodgers or trade up for a rookie you believe in. Or just not destroy the relationship with Carr and work with his strengths as a passer, but we're way past that now.

• Like 1

Underwhelmed by the signing. The only upside is that he gives Carr level play for far less money. Really feels like another QB to keep us in the 6-9 win Zone. I’ll wait for the entirety of the offseason to play out before I come after McZiegler but if this and a 3rd Round or below rookie QB is the grand plan then I’m going to get the pitchforks out. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we alienate the modern day Jerry Rice, I am gonna be beside myself man. He was the only reason to watch this team last year.

I called this months ago and should come as no shock to anyone. They got rid of Carr who he came here to play with and replaced with a bum who can’t get him the ball. He’s 31, wants to win and preform at a high level. This team is a **** show and is looking at a 4ish win session. I’d be pissed too! 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called this months ago and should come as no shock to anyone. They got rid of Carr who he came here to play with and replaced with a bum who can’t get him the ball. He’s 31, wants to win and preform at a high level. This team is a **** show and is looking at a 4ish win session. I’d be pushed too! 

Lmao