Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Is Rondo giving you more bunk information?  LOL  What on earth would make you think Rodgers would play for Jm and this **** show of a franchise?  I assure you he would rather retire than play for this trash team that can't even land a quality FA.  No FA's want to sign here yet a bright guy like Rodgers would want to come and play here over the Jets....  More Rondo fake news trash you're spewing....

Just remember to apologize to me when it happens. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Just remember to apologize to me when it happens. 

#Rondosaysso LOL

You said the same thing about Brady, Rodgers, Lamar, Russ, Tua, Rattler going #1 overall.  Time to look for other information sources than your boy Rondo and is 434 followers other than you.  I can't believe there are 435 people who fall for that trash...

All kidding aside no way Rodgers comes to this **** show.... No chance

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

#Rondosaysso LOL

You said the same thing about Brady, Rodgers, Lamar, Russ, Tua, Rattler going #1 overall.  Time to look for other information sources than your boy Rondo and is 434 followers other than you.  I can't believe there are 435 people who fall for that trash...

Rondo doesn't miss

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Rondo doesn't miss

Haha at least you can laugh about it!  It's all in good fun but I seriously don't see Rodgers ever wanting to come here.  We have a ton of cap space and can't even sign quality FA's to fill the massive holes we have. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Cause an injury concern would be a much larger issue to deal with and a whole other box of worms to deal with. 

It means he wouldn’t be our starter and I’m fine that. Jimmy G is a Derek Carr clone with a weaker arm. They literally have the exact same pros and exact same cons. 

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I have to wonder if it's coming from Jimmy's side. He agrees to sign here and we trade Waller and rumor is we're taking offers and calls for Renfrow. Wonder if he got here and said 'hey this isn't what I signed up for'

I mean we got him Meyers… really underrated WR. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I have to wonder if it's coming from Jimmy's side. He agrees to sign here and we trade Waller and rumor is we're taking offers and calls for Renfrow. Wonder if he got here and said 'hey this isn't what I signed up for'

Why wait until a few minutes before your introductory press conference to let the team know?

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It means he wouldn’t be our starter and I’m fine that. Jimmy G is a Derek Carr clone with a weaker arm. They literally have the exact same pros and exact same cons. 

Jimmy G better in the redzone and fearless in the pocket son no they don't have the same pros and cons