Who's Catching Passes from Jordan Love?

Packerraymond

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

So how do we liquor up Gute on draft night so he takes Zay Flowers? Just got done with 5 games of his I got and man is he instant offense. Just a 3 level player, he wins everywhere, so much more than your typical smaller gadget type. I'm fully onboard with the Antonio Brown ceiling comp.

I like him a lot too.  He reminds me of a younger Desean Jackson.  

On 3/17/2023 at 10:45 PM, Packerraymond said:

So how do we liquor up Gute on draft night so he takes Zay Flowers? Just got done with 5 games of his I got and man is he instant offense. Just a 3 level player, he wins everywhere, so much more than your typical smaller gadget type. I'm fully onboard with the Antonio Brown ceiling comp.

He's my #1 WR by a good margin. I love that guy. 

First round WR

2nd (jets) bpa defense

TE in the second.

We need talent in the WR/TE room to give Love a legit shot. We do not have money to sign anyone. Watson runs like a majestic deer, as long as he is healthy he's a serious weapon that coordinators will fear. 

Add JSN in the first and trade up from our second to early second round and snag Kincaid would be the dream. Thats twice as good a group that we had last year and they ideally have years to grow with Love. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

First round WR

2nd (jets) bpa defense

TE in the second.

We need talent in the WR/TE room to give Love a legit shot. We do not have money to sign anyone. Watson runs like a majestic deer, as long as he is healthy he's a serious weapon that coordinators will fear. 

Add JSN in the first and trade up from our second to early second round and snag Kincaid would be the dream. Thats twice as good a group that we had last year and they ideally have years to grow with Love. 

I agree. I also don't think we are fixing this WR room year 1 with Love. As you are saying, draft players now that grow with Love, so by 2025 we are an elite team again.