Carolina Panthers signing Adam Thielen

Trojan

Going to be a good guy to have in that locker room with a young QB and (I presume) young receivers. 

Good mix of experience and ability in that coaching staff. Carolina’s having a much better offseason than I expected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Going to be a good guy to have in that locker room with a young QB and (I presume) young receivers. 

Good mix of experience and ability in that coaching staff. Carolina’s having a much better offseason than I expected.

Same. We’ve always been fairly underwhelming in FA. 

Bears should’ve waited til now to trade with Carolina. If they’d known they could shore up their entire WR corps with Thielen and Chark, they might’ve sent the higher 2nd round pick 39 over pick 61. 

45 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Bears should’ve waited til now to trade with Carolina. If they’d known they could shore up their entire WR corps with Thielen and Chark, they might’ve sent the higher 2nd round pick 39 over pick 61. 

Do panthers make this signing with Moore still on the roster?

15 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

I don't think he is, Jefferson is just a phenom....Thielen lost targets

He can't separate anymore. By the end of the year he was Minnesota's 4th option. He should be a decent security blanket and locker room guy for a rookie QB though.