• Jalen Carter | DL | Georgia
    • Myles Murphy | EDGE | Clemson
    • Paris Johnson Jr. | OT | Ohio State
    • Peter Skoronski | OT | Northwestern
    • Tyree Wilson | EDGE | Texas Tech
    • Will Levis | QB | Kentucky
    • Other (Please State)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/21/2023 at 07:03 AM

Why not, let's give this a go with combine and the major free agency moves in the book. 

Rules:

There are two polls - your first choice will count as 2pts, your second as 1pt. If players have the same score after 24 hours, the pick will go to the player with the most first place votes. 

I will take poll options from the website below, which aggregates all media big boards - so if your guy isn't on the board, don't blame me. 

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2023/consensus-big-board-2023?pos=ALL

Your vote can be who you would take, or who you think the team will take - it doesn't matter.

Draft Order:

1. Carolina Panthers - C.J. Stroud | QB | Ohio State 

2. Houston Texans - Bryce Young | QB | Alabama

3. Arizona Cardinals - Will Anderson | EDGE | Alabama

45 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I've been putting who I think they will take, not who they should take.

I went with should.  Will is too biased.  I think they will take Levis, but I think that I at least partially think that because I think Levis is a garbage QB prospect, and I would love to see him on my most hated team.  I voted Anthony Richardson and Jalen Carter.  Plus, in this draft, at least, AR is still available, and jebrick already said, it's likely that someone trades up to 3 before it's all said and done.

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I went with should.  Will is too biased.  I think they will take Levis, but I think that I at least partially think that because I think Levis is a garbage QB prospect, and I would love to see him on my most hated team.  I voted Anthony Richardson and Jalen Carter.  Plus, in this draft, at least, AR is still available, and jebrick already said, it's likely that someone trades up to 3 before it's all said and done.

I voted AR and Carter too.  Levis hype is all media driven, if he is stupid enough to attend the draft, I think he's sitting waiting the entirety of day 1.

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I voted AR and Carter too.  Levis hype is all media driven, if he is stupid enough to attend the draft, I think he's sitting waiting the entirety of day 1.

I wouldn't draft him there but I think Levis is going top 5. Wouldn't be surprised if the Colts took him, as he is slightly more pro-ready than Richardson. 
Went with AR then Levis as the Colts definitely needs to try something new at QB. 

Indianapolis has to have a Plan B in case Carolina refuses to trade down to #4.  Richardson is off brand and the Colts receivers seem a mismatch for Levis (my second choice here if I'm forced to take a QB).  Essentially, once Stroud is gone Ballard might look for Hendon Hooker later or Jaren Hall later still.  Tyree Wilson is my zwischenzug pick here.

2 hours ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

Indianapolis has to have a Plan B in case Carolina refuses to trade down to #4.  Richardson is off brand and the Colts receivers seem a mismatch for Levis (my second choice here if I'm forced to take a QB).  Essentially, once Stroud is gone Ballard might look for Hendon Hooker later or Jaren Hall later still.  Tyree Wilson is my zwischenzug pick here.

would be fascinating if INDY would consider trading for Rodgers if Rodgers is not traded to NYJ before the draft?