RB

RB

RB/WR/TE

WR/TE

DST

K

Defensive Player

1PPR

1 IDP spot doesn't really move the value at all.  32 NFL teams, and a 12 team league means you can get the 12 best IDP.  The difference between 1-5-15 is probably not much in ppg over the course of the season.

• Like 1

PPR, 10 teams, 2nd pick. I think Chase is a freaking stud. But do you think taking Kelce 2nd overall, grabbing a good receiver with one of my next two picks (and a RB) and then trusting to find 2 really solid PPR receivers in middle rounds is a mistake?

edit: well just found out it’s not PPR. So RB all the way?

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

I play in an auction draft Superflex league with 10 teams total.  
We can keep a maximum of 4 keepers each year (last's year salary + 2$) for 3 years max. 
This year I'll keep Kelce (30$) / Chubb (28$) / Garrett Wilson (3$)
And I'm hesitating for my last one. 

I'm leaning on Tua (4$) because it's Superflex and lots of good QBs are keepers (Hurts / Field / Mahomes / Lawrence / Jackson / Herbert) and if I don't land either Allen or Burrow I'm not sure there's anyone better than Tua for such a low price (like Daniel Jones or Watson could go for 10-20$). 
My other options are Breece Hall (8$) or JK Dobbins (3$). 
I really like Hall but with people keeping 4 players there's a lot less money in the draft pool and I'm thinking I can probably get him for a slightly similar price (like 5-10$ more at worst) but with an extra year or egilibilty. 

What do you think? 
I like Tua and think he can put up a top 8 fantasy season this year if he stays healthy. Plus it's Superflex... 
I like Hall way more but not sure my leaguemates feels the same way and I'm not sure how much he is an advantage keeper wise compared to Tua. 
Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, MagicMT said:

I play in an auction draft Superflex league with 10 teams total.  
We can keep a maximum of 4 keepers each year (last's year salary + 2$) for 3 years max. 
This year I'll keep Kelce (30$) / Chubb (28$) / Garrett Wilson (3$)
And I'm hesitating for my last one. 

I'm leaning on Tua (4$) because it's Superflex and lots of good QBs are keepers (Hurts / Field / Mahomes / Lawrence / Jackson / Herbert) and if I don't land either Allen or Burrow I'm not sure there's anyone better than Tua for such a low price (like Daniel Jones or Watson could go for 10-20$). 
My other options are Breece Hall (8$) or JK Dobbins (3$). 
I really like Hall but with people keeping 4 players there's a lot less money in the draft pool and I'm thinking I can probably get him for a slightly similar price (like 5-10$ more at worst) but with an extra year or egilibilty. 

What do you think? 
I like Tua and think he can put up a top 8 fantasy season this year if he stays healthy. Plus it's Superflex... 
I like Hall way more but not sure my leaguemates feels the same way and I'm not sure how much he is an advantage keeper wise compared to Tua. 
Thanks in advance! 

Garrett Wilson is a smash keep for $3.  I would keep Tua for $4 in superflex. 

Is this ppr?  do you have to start a TE?   Kelce is great, but may not be if the settings are not ppr with a TE starting spot.  I would consider JK Dobbins and Hall for their price over  Kelce/Chubb.  

Auctions are always interesting as the prices can vary quite significantly.  Can you look back to previous years to see what RB2 type players would go for?   that might shed some insight on whether Dobbins is a value.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Garrett Wilson is a smash keep for $3.  I would keep Tua for $4 in superflex. 

Is this ppr?  do you have to start a TE?   Kelce is great, but may not be if the settings are not ppr with a TE starting spot.  I would consider JK Dobbins and Hall for their price over  Kelce/Chubb.  

Auctions are always interesting as the prices can vary quite significantly.  Can you look back to previous years to see what RB2 type players would go for?   that might shed some insight on whether Dobbins is a value.  

Thanks! 
Yes it's PPR and I have to start a TE. Andrews went for 22$ last year (first year of the league) so I think Kelce is a okay-good value while providing a net advantage at the TE positon. Same thing with Chubb, I'd rather have him than try to chase value with Dobbins at 3$ or Hall at 8$ as I see him as a sure thing and I don't even think he'll be one of the top 10 paid RBs after the draft. 
RB2 are going from 10-25$ but personally I'm not that high on Dobbins so I think I could have him from 5-10$ in the draft so not a huge bargain. 
It's really between Hall and Tua and I'm leaning QB but then again I just love Hall so much and think he could end up a 1st round pick next year (which would be a great bargain) and a RB1 in the 2nd half of the season... AAAArgh tough choice!

In my pay auction draft league, one of the guys was unable to be at the draft.  His team was not great, but it wasn't bad.  He had a bunch of guys in the 40-80 ranked range but no elite players.  Now two days after the draft, his best friend who is also in the league and he make a trade of Keenan Allen and Rhamadre Stevenson for Jerrick McKinnon, Cortland Sutton, and DJ Chark.  Thats $53 of draft value for $3 of draft value.  Would you all call that collusion and veto the trade?  

14 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

In my pay auction draft league, one of the guys was unable to be at the draft.  His team was not great, but it wasn't bad.  He had a bunch of guys in the 40-80 ranked range but no elite players.  Now two days after the draft, his best friend who is also in the league and he make a trade of Keenan Allen and Rhamadre Stevenson for Jerrick McKinnon, Cortland Sutton, and DJ Chark.  Thats $53 of draft value for $3 of draft value.  Would you all call that collusion and veto the trade?  

I generally don't veto, but I fail to see the upside for one and the best friend angle makes it way more rough to take, so in this case I may

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Not a fan of vetoing but yes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I generally don't veto, but I fail to see the upside for one and the best friend angle makes it way more rough to take, so in this case I may

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Not a fan of vetoing but yes.

I am the same way.  I hate having league managers intervene and veto deals but there are just a lot of things here that are fishy.  Even if not full collusion, the guy who missed the draft and hates his team accepting a BS offer by his friend just because he is mad about his team is not right either.  We are trying to find a way to make it work without causing issues but I just see no upside to that trade.  The guy getting Mckinnon has Pacheco so him getting the handcuff makes sense and I like Sutton about the same as Allen this year but Allen still has more value by far in general.   

1 pt ppr

How would you rank the top 5? Got spotted 5th and I’m leaning:

1) Jefferson

2) CMC

3) Hill

4) Chase

5) Ekeler 

Come back around at 15 though and I’m not sure what the RB market will look like. So debating if it’d be worthy on taking Ekeler over the WR still sitting there.

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

1 pt ppr

How would you rank the top 5? Got spotted 5th and I’m leaning:

1) Jefferson

2) CMC

3) Hill

4) Chase

5) Ekeler 

Come back around at 15 though and I’m not sure what the RB market will look like. So debating if it’d be worthy on taking Ekeler over the WR still sitting there.

I’d lean one of Kelce/AJ Brown/Pollard.

I’m higher than most on Brown or Pollard.

26 minutes ago, AFF said:

I’d lean one of Kelce/AJ Brown/Pollard.

I’m higher than most on Brown or Pollard.

At 5 that is? Over a Hill/Chase/Ekeler?

I like all 3 of those names too but I’m hard pressed to put any above the former. Ekeler in a contract year with how he’s used in LAC/his nose for the endzone makes that tough for me.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

At 5 that is? Over a Hill/Chase/Ekeler?

I like all 3 of those names too but I’m hard pressed to put any above the former. Ekeler in a contract year with how he’s used in LAC/his nose for the endzone makes that tough for me.

My apologies…misread the post.

However I would still consider Kelce at 5 over Ekeler due to positional scarcity.

I’d go Brown over Ekeler and most likely Ekeler over Pollard but I’m extremely high in Pollard.

3 minutes ago, AFF said:

My apologies…misread the post.

However I would still consider Kelce at 5 over Ekeler due to positional scarcity.

I’d go Brown over Ekeler and most likely Ekeler over Pollard but I’m extremely high in Pollard.

All good. Yeah my issue is strictly due to WRs like Wilson/Olave potentially being there at 15 and the RB situation being a bit more scarce at that spot. 

Wasn’t really strongly considering Kelce at 5 but that’s not a bad idea either. Just worried about not getting that bell cow RB1