Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

Just now, .Buzz said:

All good. Yeah my issue is strictly due to WRs like Wilson/Olave potentially being there at 15 and the RB situation being a bit more scarce at that spot. 

Wasn’t really strongly considering Kelce at 5 but that’s not a bad idea either. Just worried about not getting that bell cow RB1 

Might depend on your starting lineup requirements/how many people in league and if it’s full ppr.

16 minutes ago, AFF said:

Might depend on your starting lineup requirements/how many people in league and if it’s full ppr.

Full ppr, 10 man league. QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/TE/D/K

Maybe just go in on the WR and hope I get lucky at RB in the mid rounds. Idk.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Full ppr, 10 man league. QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/TE/D/K

Maybe just go in on the WR and hope I get lucky at RB in the mid rounds. Idk.

I’d lean WR over RB due to being full PPR and being able to start 3 WRs.

Being 10 teams causes more talent available at RB and WR…you need outliers at TE or QB to separate your teams from the other ones.

Me personally I’d strongly consider A) Kelce…B) Ekeler and go hero RB and start stacking at other non RB spots C) go Hill/Chase if someone drafts Ekeler before you.

You could honestly start your draft with something like

Kelce/Sun God/Olave or similar WR/Watson or London…not bad.

Edited by AFF
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AFF said:

I’d lean WR over RB due to being full PPR and being able to start 3 WRs.

Being 10 teams causes more talent available at RB and WR…you need outliers at TE or QB to separate your teams from the other ones.

Me personally I’d strongly consider A) Kelce…B) Ekeler and go hero RB and start stacking at other non RB spots C) go Hill/Chase if someone drafts Ekeler before you.

Yeah if Ekeler is taken prior I’m definitely going Hill/Chase. Wouldn’t be shocked if Mahomes goes top 4 based on who drafts right ahead of me too.

42 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Full PPR? 

That's a tough one for me either way. I would say London simply because he's got less mouth to feed in his offense as opposed to Aiyuk. 

0.5 PPR.

Yeah, they feel almost identical in terms of situation. I will probably opt for the cheaper of the two.

11 hours ago, evilpimp972 said:

Full PPR, 10 team league, I pick first. 

What do you guys think about drafting Kelce with the first pick?😆

Its risky but in a 10 team league I like it better.  He is a cheat code at TE and scores almost double the next best TE most years and with only 10 teams you have a good chance to get a solid turn of WR's in the second round.  Having a group of Kelce and two of ARSB/Wilson/Waddle/Olave is a solid start IMO. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I personally put less value on TE - even Kelce - in smaller leagues. So I would say pass on him.

I'm the complete opposite.  I put more value in TE (and QB) in shallower leagues.  More talent available to make up the difference in opportunity costs.

Edited by 101Raider