Marvel’s Secret Invasion (June 21)

Acgott

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, D82 said:

MCU needs a rebound...nothing they've done as of late has been exciting or good.

The consensus is that most people loved No Way Home and Guardians 3, but in general, the batting average has definitely been dipping.

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The consensus is that most people loved No Way Home and Guardians 3, but in general, the batting average has definitely been dipping.

I enjoyed No Way Home, haven’t seen Guardians 3 yet. 

17 hours ago, D82 said:

MCU needs a rebound...nothing they've done as of late has been exciting or good.

This is probably going to sound dumb, but the MCU has gotten too comic book like and not down to earth enough. Plus the characters that are starting to be focused on are crappier with a few exceptions. The only things I'm even remotely looking forward to are Secret Invasion, Loki s2, Deadpool 3, Daredevil, and maybe Agatha. Kang Dynasty intrigues me but only because of the chance to bring back some dead and/or new characters through the multiverse. Plus the buildup for Kang, outside of Loki s1, has been poor.

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

This is probably going to sound dumb, but the MCU has gotten too comic book like and not down to earth enough. Plus the characters that are starting to be focused on are crappier with a few exceptions. The only things I'm even remotely looking forward to are Secret Invasion, Loki s2, Deadpool 3, Daredevil, and maybe Agatha. Kang Dynasty intrigues me but only because of the chance to bring back some dead and/or new characters through the multiverse. Plus the buildup for Kang, outside of Loki s1, has been poor.

I was so excited for Multiverse of Madness...and that was awful. Thor L&T was bad.  Black Panther 2 was a disappointment. I haven't watched Quantumania yet. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I liked multiverse of madness. Don’t see the hate for it.

Eh, to each their own. I just felt like they completely undid the arc Wanda had in WandaVision. I'm admittedly not a fan of just about anything Sam Raimi does, either...so...that didn't help. 

• Like 1