Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Kaep is predictably unpredictable is my point. Yes, really. After all, it is only an opinion. And yes, my bias is coloring that opinion. 

What has he ever done that's violent or even illegal? You can't file a restraining order just because you don't like someone

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

What has he ever done that's violent or even illegal? You can't file a restraining order just because you don't like someone

I'm honestly not quite sure what the story is about. Kaep did go to egypt...he was there with Goodwin. He also went to Ghana, and he was up front about going there as well. I'm pretty sure he did them back to back. So I dunno, maybe it's another trip that is being referenced. 

I feel like Kaep has been pretty low key the last few years. He's got legit stuff that he works on (such as the Netflix series or whatever that he did). Antonio Brown is unpredictable. Kaep seems like he's more or less trying to be a profitable social activist? (The altruism of his social activism is fair game to be debated by one and all....elsewhere lol) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm honestly not quite sure what the story is about. Kaep did go to egypt...he was there with Goodwin. He also went to Ghana, and he was up front about going there as well. I'm pretty sure he did them back to back. So I dunno, maybe it's another trip that is being referenced. 

I feel like Kaep has been pretty low key the last few years. He's got legit stuff that he works on (such as the Netflix series or whatever that he did). Antonio Brown is unpredictable. Kaep seems like he's more or less trying to be a profitable social activist? (The altruism of his social activism is fair game to be debated by one and all....elsewhere lol) 

It's quite an entertaining story that the Oates kid tells on his blog. 

True, he has been low key. I just hate how his name comes up--in no small part due to his agent, actually--every time a QB goes down. He didn't have the 'it' factor when he was with us, so why would he have it 6 or 7 years later?

Keep the memes coming! They are entertaining. 🤪

Edited by Chrissooner49er

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Hahaha how did all the Gen posters get in here so quickly? This genuinely gave me a laugh—an all-time 49ers FF moment.

Clearly they're trying to discreetly slide onto the 49ers bandwagon before it's too late. There is really no other explanation. 

• Like 4