Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

8 hours ago, Forge said:

One seed is on us now. Rams and Ravens loom large. One loss probably puts us out of it based on the eagles schedule. 

So no losing 

Owe you an apology. You called it.

I had ZERO faith the Cowgirls would pull ot off but they actually showed up and played relatively well, pains me to say.

That being said, with the health concerns we're now experiencing, it's hard for me to see us winning out. Murray is always a tough out for us and the both the Ravens & Rams will be super tough, competitive games to pull out. 

It's not hard to imagine us doing it. We've aced every test so far. But still will be a tough.

That Moody miss vs the Browns looms much larger now.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Seahawks might be due for a win on Monday night against the Eagles. 

That Cardinals game could be tricky for them, too. If Arizona has all their dudes (Hollywood and Wilson missed this week I believe)  that offense could rack up scores on the Philly secondary 

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Seahawks might be due for a win on Monday night against the Eagles. 

It's an absolute must win for them as the Rams have the tiebreaker over them. It's a home game so they will have a shot. Man if they can beat the Eagles and then the Cowboys drop one of the next three games, we are sitting VERY pretty for the #1 seed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's an absolute must win for them as the Rams have the tiebreaker over them. It's a home game so they will have a shot. Man if they can beat the Eagles and then the Cowboys drop one of the next three games, we are sitting VERY pretty for the #1 seed. 

Cowboys are only 3-3 on the road(vs 7-0 at home), with those wins coming against the Giants, Chargers, and Panthers, and have to go to Buffalo and Miami these next two weeks. Don't have much faith in the Lions beating them, especially not in Dallas, and they already destroyed the Commanders once, but hoping they drop at least 1 of their next 2. 

Also while the team's ultimate goal is the Lombardi and it's mostly us as fans who care about the awards, I do want Purdy to win MVP so Dak cooling off a bit would be nice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Cowboys are only 3-3 on the road(vs 7-0 at home), with those wins coming against the Giants, Chargers, and Panthers, and have to go to Buffalo and Miami these next two weeks. Don't have much faith in the Lions beating them, especially not in Dallas, and they already destroyed the Commanders once, but hoping they drop at least 1 of their next 2. 

Also while the team's ultimate goal is the Lombardi and it's mostly us as fans who care about the awards, I do want Purdy to win MVP so Dak cooling off a bit would be nice

They're losing at least two more games; I'm calling it now.

They're the least of my worries tbh.

Philly has the easiest remaining schedule by far.

That's the biggest issue right now.

• Like 1

I love how the Dallas fanbase is feeling themselves now after their first big win.

They've been feasting on subpar teams for the majority of the season.

Now all of a sudden, Dak is a different QB and the Niners don't want to see them now that they're playing better ball at the moment.

We caught them at the wrong time and NOW things would be different.

It's like they can't help themselves.

Comedy at its finest...

• Like 1

A lot of rookie kickers have looked pretty pedestrian. M oody, Ryland, Carlson & Grupe have all missed some big/easy kicks this year.

Aubrey is a certified stud, the best of all rookie kickers and of course he was a UDFA. 28 years old, but we drafted Wish when he was 29 so don't think that would have stopped us. 

23 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Good day today with a 49ers win, Seahawks loss, Rams loss, Lions loss & Eagles loss. 

Gona be a Seahawks fan for a week as they play the Eagles on MNF 

Giants are gona be my 2nd team for December - they play the Packers, Rams & Eagles X2. We clinch a playoff spot if the Packers lose tomorrow. 99% we're making it in anyway, but lets just make it official 

Packers lose & we're officially in the playoffs!

Now 1 more win or Rams L & we clinch the division. But obviously, the #1 seed is the current goal

• Like 1