Budda Baker Requests trade

Sad People

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Are you disputing the fact that there's a noticeable drop in Kyler's performance before and after the CoD game drops?

If you ever actually look at it, there’s a a very small correlation that more often coincides with injury, whether to him, or OL or receivers. In addition, Kingsbury’s entire football career has seen drop offs in the back half of the season whether at Texas Tech or the Cardinals. I put his back half of the season struggles far more on Kingsbury than Kyler. 

The truth is that it’s just a fun little narrative that people think is fun to poke at Kyler.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kramxel said:

What's even his trade value?!

Probably not very high due to his contract. It would be great for the Cards to trade him and foist his guarantees onto the new team. But they'd probably want to see him on the field in 2023 to feel confident in trading for him. He should be back at some point this season but may well be gimpy until 2024.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Do you even know what his contract is (for the team trading for him)?

Yes, his contract is structured with a lot of guaranteed money to be paid out in future years. Cutting Kyler Murray would mean 96 mil in dead money for the Cardinals but trading him means only 13 mil.  You can see the details here:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/kyler-murray-29036/

https://overthecap.com/player/kyler-murray/7792

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Yes, his contract is structured with a lot of guaranteed money to be paid out in future years. Cutting Kyler Murray would mean 96 mil in dead money for the Cardinals but trading him means only 13 mil.  You can see the details here:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/kyler-murray-29036/

https://overthecap.com/player/kyler-murray/7792

Oh I assumed he was talking about Budda since this is a thread about him

• Like 2

On 4/15/2023 at 7:41 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I mean we've seen Houston get rid of coaches that were clearly in a lose-lose situation but man if Arizona cleans house of their best players while Kyler is also out that would really suck for Gannon to not get a far crack

It would be a valuable lesson about how not all coaching jobs are created equal. Imagine you get offered a general manager position making $100k a year but it’s at the Burlington Coat Factory in the bad side of Gary, Indiana. 

On 4/15/2023 at 9:34 AM, LuckyNumber11 said:

If you ever actually look at it, there’s a a very small correlation that more often coincides with injury, whether to him, or OL or receivers. In addition, Kingsbury’s entire football career has seen drop offs in the back half of the season whether at Texas Tech or the Cardinals. I put his back half of the season struggles far more on Kingsbury than Kyler. 

The truth is that it’s just a fun little narrative that people think is fun to poke at Kyler.

And do you know why he gets injured after COD releases? Because he spends more time gaming and less time in the training room.

BOOM. LAWYERE'D. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 11:19 AM, LuckyNumber11 said:

Last three posts also prove why Bidwill is so horrible. He’s fed into the dumb *** Kyler narratives that just aren’t freaking true. Kyler when healthy is a top 10 QB in this league, but no one believes that anymore because we’ve fed into the narrative that he’s lazy, doesn’t watch film, can’t throw from the pocket. Which simply none of that is true. If we get him an OL that can keep him clean, yes there absolutely are teams who would want him, but the owner buys into the thought that he’s lazy so we fed the narrative more. It’s just all so dumb

For real. The fact that people are saying that nobody would even consider trading for Kyler is bonkers to me. But I guess most people don't watch Cardinals games.