2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

Just now, Epyon said:

last time I read the thread title it didnt say no spoilers, but I edited my post... Now edit yours for the same reason.

That said really really asinine rule considering teh internet exists and announced the pick over 5 min ago...

Most of us are only looking here and watching live

7 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I'm thrilled Carter is not a Bear.  Sorry all of you, but it's not at all worth the risk

My thoughts this entire process but as soon as he went I felt a bit of regret like we messed it up. But at least we focused on help for JF1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Ok, ok, ok I actually Love the Pick.

He is the safest OL pick in the draft, who will be dominant on one side of the Line for years to come.

I bet alot of you feel much more comfortable for Justin. I liked Broderick alot, especially with LT potential, but if you are going to treat the Tackle spot equally Wright is the way to go

But is Wright + Future 4th worth more than Jalen Carter? Ehhhhhh

That will be a watched situation. 

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

last time I read the thread title it didnt say no spoilers, but I edited my post... Now edit yours for the same reason.

That said really really asinine rule considering teh internet exists and announced the pick over 5 min ago...

I can see you only read and react to what you want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Ok, ok, ok I actually Love the Pick.

He is the safest OL pick in the draft, who will be dominant on one side of the Line for years to come.

I bet alot of you feel much more comfortable for Justin. I liked Broderick alot, especially with LT potential, but if you are going to treat the Tackle spot equally Wright is the way to go

But is Wright + Future 4th worth more than Jalen Carter? Ehhhhhh

Today? Probably not...in 5 years time? Could very well be in Wright comes in and just solidifies that RT spot to keep Fields upright...Carter could become something really special but the risk reward was too high for Poles...he clear feels Wright offers more of a balance between floor and ceiling both on and off the field...if he could be that 90% Wirfs then this is a great pick...even if he can be Taylor Moton then this is a great pick. 

I'm happy. Jalen Carter was available and we traded down for Darnell Wright. I've said before that I'd feel better to have Carter be available and pass on him rather than him going before #9. A little bit rich for Darnell Wright, but the market dictates how far you get to trade back. All in all solid pick and is just the first of many the next few years with Justin Fields as our FRANCHISE QB!!!

• Like 1

The shots of the whole front office clapping  in unison after making their selection is so weird to me.

anyway, I’m happy with weight.  They interviewed his HS coach on the score today.  Something about that interview just seemed right, had a feeling.

as I’m typing this…..Detroit….woah.