Josh Whyle 4.69, 1.61, 4.40
Cameron Latu 4.78, ?, 4.32
Will Mallory 4.54, 1.59, 4.40
Zack Kuntz 4.55, 1.57, 4.12

Best 40yd: Will Mallory
Best 10yd split: Luke Musgrave
Best Shuttle: Darnell Washington
Best Overall: Zach Kuntz

*Just a piece of the equation, not to supercede what you see on film. But sometimes film and numbers don't measure up (e.g., how the frick  Washington ran a 4.08 shuttle let alone a 1.57 split is beyond me.)

this is a really high end athletic TE class. Feels like this class could really change the NFL landscape, honestly. League is in desperate need of TE talent infusion.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

He has natural hands but has struggled with concentration drops.

I disagree, he doesn't look natural at all to me. Lot of body catches, mis-timed jumps, passive attacks on contested balls. It really, really looks like he's an athlete that people tried to teach how to be a receiver. Other guys' body movements in concert with their hands just look so so so much better

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

not sure i'll trust a source where the headline says that GB has 3 first round picks

Haha I get it. But it has long been rumored GB is high on Hyatt and he has been mocked towards the end of round 1. It’s not wild to think… 1. He goes late round one and 2. GB moved around the board and took him.

5 minutes ago, R T said:

He's not going number 1 overall, Vagas has taken the bet down. Young was -5000 this morning and the fact they took it down likely tells us they have confirmation that Young will be the first pick.  

Thats a shame because betting on Richardson going no.1 might be worth a flutter.

Age + Size + Athleticism + Arm Strength + Unlimited Potential = #1 draft pick.

That what would happen in normal circumstances. You're drafting for long term future potential and he has it in spades.

I am not a fan of Hyatt, and if they even think of him in the first I would be very disappointed. My two guys I am wanting (outside of homer picks) are Andrei Iosivas and Zack Kuntz. Both are round three or later but I think both can be very good players. For tonight I am starting to expect a trade back. I don't know why but it just feels like things are going to come down to someone wanting a QB that slipped and the value to drop back 5-10 spots is too much to turn away. But then again I am a dunce so who knows.

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

That is not a reputable source. It is a Vols homer site. They a combine should bump and turned it into a big deal.  

The fact the article starts with this should tell you all you need to know, The Packers hold three first-round picks in the NFL Draft.