2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

45 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think the other Tennessee WR Tillman might be a fit for a physical, blocking oriented receiver.  he also has a little contested catch and long stride deep game to him.

He might be a good consolation prize WR in the 3rd, or a surprise 2nd rounder over downs.

My only complaint about Tillman is that I wish he were 6'5 like Lazard.  And that is probably just a me thing.  

37 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Kincaid was really the only first round TE, and that's if you were okay with his back and his age.  Remember, Cole Kmet was a first round lock and he went mid R2.

His sister was on our first round board, though. 

12 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Correct… your point?

Im saying he would based on fit compared to the rest of the WR, rumors around him and GB, as well as how he is generally view by others.

Green Bay if they want him… likely would take him early. Because again so few are perfect threshold fits. His one blemish is weight.

I would love the speed on GB… but honestly I think Rice is more likely.

But fast guys… at WR, that had what 300 yds against Bama… don’t normally fall too far.

The point is you keep selling something that is very likely not true. Rice, Mingo and Perry are probably all ahead of Hyatt on the Packers board. If the Packers are going to fudge from their baselines they would probably go with Mims and Tillman ahead of him also. 

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

My only complaint about Tillman is that I wish he were 6'5 like Lazard.  And that is probably just a me thing.  

I think Tillman had a really not-so-good 3-cone too. That may be a red flag for GB even though I like him as well. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

People are still sleeping on Mingo. He's the best WR left on the board and you couldn't design a better fit in a lab for a Green Bay WR. I don't care if it's 42 or 45 but he should be one of them. 

I think Mingo could fill the big slot role. He just turned 22 too so there's the upside play there. I'd love to grab him and then AT Perry tomorrow. 

Watson, Doubs, Mingo, Perry is a great group for Love to grow with. Add in whatever TEs we land and I'm in.

EDIT - Forgot Toure too. He's got upside as a WR5.

Edited by beekay414

7 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Seriously though sticking with these big tall slow guys is getting kinda old.  Time to switch it up a bit.

What gets old is this narrative that the Packers WR's are typically slow. 

• Like 2