Philapelphia Eagles Draft Day 1 Discussion -- NO SPOILERS

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok pre-draft Game:

WHICH FF EAGLES FORUM POSTER WILL IRRATIONALLY HATE THE PICK THE MOST!!!!!!

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS:

CARTER

BIJIAN

NOLAN SMITH

LUKAS VAN NESS

SKORONSKI

PARIS JOHNSON

GONZALEZ 

WITHERSPOON

Honestly the answer for all of them is @IrishHooligan00 lol

If only we could get Rodney McLeod to announce the pick and his head might literally explode in rage

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I won't be upset just disappointed if we take skoronski

He's not my favorite option but for a Super Bowl team to add a potential high level starter than can help this team win now and later is not the worst situation to be in

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

He's not my favorite option but for a Super Bowl team to add a potential high level starter than can help this team win now and later is not the worst situation to be in

Yeah but we hosed the saints for a first round pick that goes top 10 and ended up with a guard albeit probably a great one

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah but we hosed the saints for a first round pick that goes top 10 and ended up with a guard albeit probably a great one

Yeah, I get it, but if a guy is an important cog in potentially getting a SB who cares? Same thought process I have with Bijian 

34 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

0% chance that if Carter hits 7 that Howard Roseman, with a team that was just in the Super Bowl doesn't trade up to get the most talented player in the draft.

How far we came last year has nothing to do with it. Howie wants to pair up Jordan with Carter, period. Wouldn't have mattered if we missed the playoffs. Carter would still be the guy Howie wants.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I get it, but if a guy is an important cog in potentially getting a SB who cares? Same thought process I have with Bijian 

I would be fine if we take Bijan I just can't see it happening. If it does Bijan interviews like God. 

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok pre-draft Game:

WHICH FF EAGLES FORUM POSTER WILL IRRATIONALLY LOVE THE PICK THE MOST!!!!!!

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS:

BIJIAN

NOLAN SMITH

LUKAS VAN NESS

FIFY

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

0% chance that if Carter hits 7 that Howard Roseman, with a team that was just in the Super Bowl doesn't trade up to get the most talented player in the draft.

I hope neither the Raiders or Falcons want him and we can swap 10 & 30 for 7 or 8 + their early second and a 4th. 

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

How far we came last year has nothing to do with it. Howie wants to pair up Jordan with Carter, period. Wouldn't have mattered if we missed the playoffs. Carter would still be the guy Howie wants.

Howie has dreams about drafting stud dts I'm sure 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Howie has dreams about drafting stud dts I'm sure 

He dreams of our D looking like Georgia's does. Exactly like it. Don't be surprised if Howie orders that Carter/Ringo combo.

Edited by Jeezla