Happy with it?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with it?

• Pop Pop, 100%
    • Happy with it
    • Eh
    • Months for this?
    • Send Howie back to the closet

Just so we're clear with the nobody saying Smith is a bust, Jeezla just said it on this a few posts before people were claiming nobody said it. I for one tend to side with Jeezla, who obviously is just a temporarily embarrassed NFL GM who just isn't getting his shot right now. I mean the Eagles could hire him and we could have Ade Adeboware at pick 10! We are missing out on some great ideas. 

Nolan Smith might be good or he might be a bust. What I do know is, none of you have any insight at all into whether that will happen, let alone do any of you have the foresight to say Nolan Smith will bust. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Just so we're clear with the nobody saying Smith is a bust, Jeezla just said it on this a few posts before people were claiming nobody said it

I didn't call him a bust. I said he'd be better off learning how to play LB, and that a more athletic Nigel Bradham isn't worth the 1st we used to take Nolan, but is a lot better than a bust. I think he will be a bust if we keep trying to make him a pass rusher tho.

I don't have insight or foresight, and you don't have reading comprehension, so lets just call it a wash.

Edited by Jeezla

16 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Just so we're clear with the nobody saying Smith is a bust, Jeezla just said it on this a few posts before people were claiming nobody said it. I for one tend to side with Jeezla, who obviously is just a temporarily embarrassed NFL GM who just isn't getting his shot right now. I mean the Eagles could hire him and we could have Ade Adeboware at pick 10! We are missing out on some great ideas. 

Nolan Smith might be good or he might be a bust. What I do know is, none of you have any insight at all into whether that will happen, let alone do any of you have the foresight to say Nolan Smith will bust. 

What the hell was this post? 

• Like 1

Nolan smith is a rookie that just so happens to be playing on a very deep DL. Getting reps is obviously gonna be difficult, that doesn’t mean he’s a bust though.. I think in a year or two when he’s getting more pt, that’s when we will have a better idea for what he can and can’t do.