17 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with it?

• Pop Pop, 100%
    • Happy with it
    • Eh
    • Months for this?
    • Send Howie back to the closet

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep. We wouldn't get anything if Desai becomes a HC next year, so lets hope he's with us for at least 2 years.

What would Michael Jackson be considered if he was a coach? Or bleached Sammy Sosa?

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Don’t hate this at 30 but I told you all he wasn’t a top 10 player, the hype for him at 10 or 8 for Atlanta was insane.  

He was a top fifteen to twenty guy for me. Teams have different needs and supposedly the pec was making some teams wary, but not sure why cause I know Nolan already said he's fully recovered.

Like for instance the Saints, Bengals and Packers all could've used DL, but they all prefer bigger EDGEs, so I'm not surprised to see them pass on him.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He was a top fifteen to twenty guy for me. Teams have different needs and supposedly the pec was making some teams wary, but not sure why cause I know Nolan already said he's fully recovered.

Like for instance the Saints, Bengals and Packers all could've used DL, but they all prefer bigger EDGEs, so I'm not surprised to see them pass on him.

It’s definitely a difference of opinion on him. I never thought he was a top 10 guy, I actually didn’t think he was a first round guy but the spot we took him makes sense. 

• Like 1