🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

I can see him getting between 6-8 sacks at least and be very disruptive in the run game. Potentially more if Chandler Jones doesn't have a resurgent season, which I have a feeling he will lol.

But year 2 and beyond, the sky is the limit

Interesting 

8 hours ago, Justwinning said:

I can see him getting between 6-8 sacks at least and be very disruptive in the run game. Potentially more if Chandler Jones doesn't have a resurgent season, which I have a feeling he will lol.

But year 2 and beyond, the sky is the limit

I think that is ambitious given he's been out since November and will need to work back into football shape. And he's not a finished product coming in.

I expect him to a have a Khalil Mack like rookie season. 4 sacks, good in the run game with year 2 being his breakout. 

I also expect the usual people here to complain about him all year the same way they did Mack. Remember when some called Mack a bust because he didn't get a sack in pre-season until game 4 playing 3rd string? Good times. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I think that is ambitious given he's been out since November and will need to work back into football shape. And he's not a finished product coming in.

I expect him to a have a Khalil Mack like rookie season. 4 sacks, good in the run game with year 2 being his breakout. 

I also expect the usual people here to complain about him all year the same way they did Mack. Remember when some called Mack a bust because he didn't get a sack in pre-season until game 4 playing 3rd string? Good times. 

If lines up next to Maxx on passing downs he’ll get a lot more. He’ll have a one on one with a guard. I saw him lined up as an DT and  a NT in college.

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yea I'd have to cut down on the numbers a bit if he's not going to be fully ready in a timely manner.

I was a lurker during the Mack era and yikes, there were some bad takes on him early on.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Rumors floating around he might miss this entire season. 

I’ve been seeing next 2 weeks.

Jmd/ziegs was correct about jimmy injury return date so ima giving them the benefit of doubt. We can’t afford to blow top 10 draft picks on guys so we can stash them for a year or half a year.

• Like 5