🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I knew it would look even worse when you slow mo it 🤦🏽‍♂️. Never seen anything like it in the nfl.
Does he want to play?

Seemed like once his bull rush got stopped he had nothing else in the bag. 

But hey, at least he didn't drive a car fast one time in college! Boy only know one speed and that's slo-mo

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

But hey, at least he didn't drive a car fast one time in college! Boy only know one speed and that's slo-mo

I've legit seen deaf players with better reaction time than Wilson. Dude is so visibly behind everyone else in that regard it's truly shocking. 

What worries me is it's not just him moving slow from the injury, it's like he's barely reacting to the snap at all as if he was purposefully stunting prior to engaging in his rush. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I've legit seen deaf players with better reaction time than Wilson. Dude is so visibly behind everyone else in that regard it's truly shocking. 

What worries me is it's not just him moving slow from the injury, it's like he's barely reacting to the snap at all as if he was purposefully stunting prior to engaging in his rush. 

Slo-Mo makes Ferrell look like Khalil Mack. 

But hey everyone told me I was wrong for saying Carter should've been the pick.

53 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

It's a coaching thing. The delay is to see if it's run or pass. You see this with some college players sometimes. The issue is, why hasn't this been coached out of him. This is 100% on the coaching staff.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's a coaching thing. The delay is to see if it's run or pass. You see this with some college players sometimes. The issue is, why hasn't this been coached out of him. This is 100% on the coaching staff.

Imo I think it’s lack of moves. DL have to have a plan and at least 2 back up plans that all have to be completed within 3 seconds. His slow get off takes at least 1.5 sec off his rush. Which is extremely bad.

He has no plan looks lost and just ends up taking up space. Almost knocked his own guy Bennett iirc on some wild out of control friendly fire. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Maybe he's slow to react to coaching too?

I'll see myself out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Imo I think it’s lack of moves. DL have to have a plan and at least 2 back up plans that all have to be completed within 3 seconds. His slow get off takes at least 1.5 sec off his rush. Which is extremely bad.

He has no plan looks lost and just ends up taking up space. Almost knocked his own guy Bennett iirc on some wild out of control friendly fire. 

He looked super gassed. I agree there's absolutely 0 moves, which makes no sense. What are these guys teaching in the offseason? 

I'm old enough to remember when Khalil Mack was a "bust" because he didn't get a sack in pre-season until the 4th quarter of his 4th game against nobodies. 

Wilson hasn't played since Nov last year. Missed most of camp. Was raw coming out. He's a project. If he looks like this year 2, then you have beef. 

• Like 3