1.23 - Jordan Addison, WR, USC - #3

SemperFeist

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

🙄

Anyway...

With JefferSON, AddiSON, HockenSON, MattiSON - the Twitter nickname going around for our offensive weapons is the SONS of Anarchy.

Pretty lame, but I guess some think they have to try really hard.  Are they going to change Kirk's last name to Cousons? 

• Like 2

Is it crazy to think that Addison might be a OROY frontrunner (minus the QBs)?  He is going to be open all year with JJ and Hock drawing coverage, and he seems like the perfect WR for Kirk. If he starts all year I could see him getting 70+ catches

9 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Is it crazy to think that Addison might be a OROY frontrunner (minus the QBs)?  He is going to be open all year with JJ and Hock drawing coverage, and he seems like the perfect WR for Kirk. If he starts all year I could see him getting 70+ catches

I think Bijan Robinson, Bryce Young and Zay Flowers have a chance as well, but I’d say that Addison is up there too and that I’d want him on my fantasy team. The guy knows how to find the end zone. 

Edited by Purplepride323

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

man, you HATE everything 😆

No, I don't hate everything...except coming up with lame slogans or taglines...and mediocre uniform changes (Yes, I'm talking about you Arizona 😂) It may certainly seem that way, but I'm just wholly unimpressed at this particular time. 

I've been unimpressed with the free agency acquisitions and this initial draft selection.  I think some make sense, such as the potential unloading of Zadarius and Dalvin, but I'm just having difficulty with what they are actually doing and whether it actually has a clear direction or even making an improvement.  It seems to me that many of these decisions are, at best, treading water or trying to stave off complete tanking.  They may prove me wrong.  I could be completely off-base.  I acknowledge that.  But that's just where I'm at.       

• Like 1