1.23 - Jordan Addison, WR, USC - #3

SemperFeist

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I have no room to speak. I thought Tarvaris Jackson was THE GUY with absolutely nothing to back it up but blind hope.

It’s all about learning from your mistakes. I remember wanting Reagor instead of Jefferson. I learned that route running is the most important thing that translates from college to the NFL at the WR position. I remember Reagor’s main weakness out of college was his route running, and that has really held him back in the NFL. Luckily Addison is a great route runner. 

Edited by Purplepride323
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Fuz5FxVWIAE4Tzw?format=jpg&name=large

With Addison on board, this is the best offensive depth they've had in forever. Every position feels like it could sustain some missed time from a starter.

Hammer defense with the remaining 4 picks. There’s no need to draft anymore offensive players this year. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I thought Treadwell falling to the Vikings was going to be the best thing since Moss fell. 

I understand.  I certainly preferred a different WR that year, but they ended up all being crap except for Michael Thomas. 😂

27 minutes ago, Sad People said:

He so good at selling routes using his head thats one of the first things i noticed about him is his deceptive ability and which is where i think i got the JJ comparison.

Does anyone know of a game of his in which he lines up over-and-over against a future NFL corner? I'd like to find it on YT and watch.

The route at 35 seconds mentioned by the original poster looks very transferable (in terms of getting open in the NFL). If he works the slot like he did in 2021, how do defenses get stops against this team?

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

there's a difference between a rivalry and "hating" a team/fanbase... Rivalries imply some level of mutual respect.

And to build on that, players of rival teams generally have positive relationships. It's not often you see Suh/Rodgers or Barr/Rodgers animosity.

1 minute ago, sinceAtikevike said:

Does anyone know of a game of his in which he lines up over-and-over against a future NFL corner? I'd like to find it on YT and watch.

The route at 35 seconds mentioned by the original poster looks very transferable (in terms of getting open in the NFL). If he works the slot like he did in 2021, how do defenses get stops against this team?

He should line up against Gonzales at some point.

18 minutes ago, sinceAtikevike said:

I do not unfortunately