Why I believe Kirk Cousins will be a New York Jet

jetskid007

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

There’s going to be a few good WRs that hit the market. I can’t see all these guys staying with their teams.

AR15

Landry

Watkins

Matthews

Moncrief

Richardson

Lee

I don't think Watkins goes anywhere but he could be interesting.  No real interest in Matthews, or Lee.  Richardson has some talent but his injury history scares me.

22 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Did I just read that someone doesn't like McKinnon but they do like Jeremy Hill?

C"monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn man

Not sure if you are referring to my post but McKinnon is not very good but neither is Hill.  Hill would be nothing more than the 3rd RB/short yardage back in rotation with whoever we draft and McGuire as the 3rd down back.  McKinnon brings nothing to the table that we don't already have.  Might as well keep Powell and McGuire then.

I just laugh when people think McKinnon is some major upgrade to our RB core, he's not.

7 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Not sure if you are referring to my post but McKinnon is not very good but neither is Hill.  Hill would be nothing more than the 3rd RB/short yardage back in rotation with whoever we draft and McGuire as the 3rd down back.  McKinnon brings nothing to the table that we don't already have.  Might as well keep Powell and McGuire then.

I just laugh when people think McKinnon is some major upgrade to our RB core, he's not.

McGuire is getting highly overrated. McKinnon would be a big upgrade over him as a 3rd down back.

23 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I love McKinnon

Hill offers nothing; he's a "pound the rock" RB who can't pound the rock

McKinnon is a SPARQ freak who's potential is about to be untapped IMO

27 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'm not even that high on McKinnon, but he at least brings value as a receiving option.  If i were the GM I would sign neither of them.  I'd draft one in the 2nd or 3, and draft another in the 6th or so, then get a priority UDFA RB's and let them all compete.  Cheap money, young legs. 

22 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I love McKinnon

Hill offers nothing; he's a "pound the rock" RB who can't pound the rock

McKinnon is a SPARQ freak who's potential is about to be untapped IMO

LOL untapped.  He's been in the league for 4 years and has a 4.0 career average on runs which is worse then Hill to put that in context coming off a 3.1 YPC season too.  Hill has 29 career TD's so I think he is proven as a solid short yardage back.  McKinnon's best attribute is his pass catching but he's never been anything close to an elite pass catching RB.  He's a dime a dozen RB who we basically just drafted in round 5 last year.  Why are we going to bury a promising rookie in McGuire who appears to be very capable of handling 3rd down RB duties for a mediocre RB in McKinnon, makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

LOL untapped.  He's been in the league for 4 years and has a 4.0 career average on runs which is worse then Hill to put that in context coming off a 3.1 YPC season too.  Hill has 29 career TD's so I think he is proven as a solid short yardage back.  McKinnon's best attribute is his pass catching but he's never been anything close to an elite pass catching RB.  He's a dime a dozen RB who we basically just drafted in round 5 last year.  Why are we going to bury a promising rookie in McGuire who appears to be very capable of handling 3rd down RB duties for a mediocre RB in McKinnon, makes no sense.

McGuire caught for 170yds. Let’s calm down on calling him anything valuable for this team. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

McGuire is getting highly overrated. McKinnon would be a big upgrade over him as a 3rd down back.

That's just not true at all.  McKinnon has just been in the league longer and has been given more chances, that's the only thing he has over McGuire.  He offers nothing McGuire can't.  

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

McGuire caught for 170yds. Let’s calm down on calling him anything valuable for this team. 

And McKinnon had 135 as a rookie with a 5.0 average so what's your point?  McGuire averaged over 10 per catch as a rookie how are we just going to ignore his potential as a 3rd down back. 

You did this exact same thing with Anderson last year.  He sucks and we need to draft a WR because he only had 400 yards or something when he was barely targeted.  If you just watched his tape you could see he was a very capable WR that just needed a chance.  

McGuire just needs 70 targets like McKinnon and he'll be able to replicate what McKinnon brings. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

My thought are for McKinnon to replace Powell and draft a rookie. So it’s a rookie, McKinnon and McGuire as our RBs.

I think McKinnon and McGuire are really too similar to justify signing. We can always grab a scat back in the draft... thosd guys realky are a dime a dozen. 

Just gotta get over that man crush we all formed for McKinnon when we was drafted... he isnt the player we all expected. Just some of us are more stubborn on that front lol.

15 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Have you watched either player IRL or are looking at stats? Honest Q

Literally no one would agree with you; Jeremy Hill probably won't even make a team next year

Archived