Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

They could draft Lizzo and Amy Schumer with our last picks and I'd still be extremely happy with this draft class.

Come to think of it, Lizzo would probably make a damn good interior lineman....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 43M said:

They could draft Lizzo and Amy Schumer with our last picks and I'd still be extremely happy with this draft class.

Come to think of it, Lizzo would probably make a damn good interior lineman....

I'm sure plenty of guys would prefer her at Center....ok I'll repent.

• Like 1

really looking forward to seeing how this offense looks. the added talent to a improving line, a more experienced kenny, pickens in his 2nd yr, a healthy Najee, the speed Austin adds, experience of Robinson and freakish nature of Washington. + depth guys like Heyward and warren getting more experience. looks like a foundation a physical offense is being formed here

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Yea he’s got those limits but as a subpackage player he’s going to be good. He’ll be your fine 4-6 sack 30% snaps player. What I like is he won’t be a run game liability. 

Plus...I mean, c'mon...he was picked at the end of the 4th Rd; this isn't a 1st rd pick like Bud was, which is a completely different conversation.  If Nick Herbig was a can't miss, top OLB prospect, he would've been long gone by then.  

I'm wondering if our success in Day 1 - Day 2, has already caused us to expect every pick...expecting that a 4th Rd pick is going to be able to walk in, and to be a top technician at the position, and be able to start 80% of the snaps...

Just now, August4th said:

really looking forward to seeing how this offense looks. the added talent to a improving line, a more experienced kenny, pickens in his 2nd yr, a healthy Najee, the speed Austin adds, experience of Robinson and freakish nature of Washington. + depth guys like Heyward and warren getting more experience. looks like a foundation a physical offense is being formed here

They gotta be schemed for tho!

36 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

If I would have posted a mock draft that went

Jones

Jpj

Benton

Herbig

I'm sure most would have said I like it a lot but not realistic. 

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it and it's reality lol

And I would've been the first to say it, too...

"No way JPJ makes it to the 2nd Rd!"

"Yeah, right...Washington is no falling to the end of the 3rd."

The others??  Yeah, they went about right...B. Jones in the Mid-1st, Benton in the Mid-2nd, and Herbig at the end of the 4th...those 3 are believable, but JPJ?? Darnell Washington??  Not a chance!

44 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

If I would have posted a mock draft that went

Jones

Jpj

Benton

Herbig

I'm sure most would have said I like it a lot but not realistic. 

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it and it's reality lol

What’s funny is you forgot Darnell Washington and your post still holds true.