NFC North Rivals Discussion Thread

Ty21

6 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

I was born in 1970 little one. Now what? Too funny!

Exactly, you know nothing and just spew total BS. 

You have been claiming the Pack has been doomed for 35 years now. How has that worked out for you?

See ya on the 10th! Again, it will be a blast like it always is. 

Proud troll age 53. Okay.

Its cool that you are older and CAN remember Packerfan life prior to Brett Favre. Think back and try to remember this time, embrace it,  this is going to be your football life moving forward.

I can remember Young following Montana and Luck following Manning and of course Rodgers following Favre  

....but can you name either of the QBs that followed Young and Luck ? Can you think of any franchise ever having 3 Stud QBs in a row ?? Odds are quite resistant to Love being a stud and GB having another stud QB for a while.

Edited by SLCbear

9 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Bears fans totally panicked that J-Love will have better career than their precious Justin Fields. It's so hilarious to watch. Been fun for the last 35+ years.

I have already heard the excuses, because week 1 is closing in, they realize it's again time to pay the piper for all the BS talk they spew. They do this to themselves every year and then start making excuses. Bears fans think the Bears are the only team with a few injuries. The Packers have several, but I would never use injuries as an excuse. Pathetic.

I would never guarantee a victory...but I like the Packers chances in 15 days.

OneTeamOneNation

8 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Yes, exactly. When facing reality you become triggered and start swearing and making wild unfounded accusations about those you fear and are jealous of. Try to be better than that. Take it slow, it will be ok little one. 

We will see your little precious Bears in Chicago in 15 days.

Will be a blast!

Toodle-Loo!

PackerNation!

6 hours ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

I was born in 1970 little one. Now what? Too funny!

Exactly, you know nothing and just spew total BS. 

You have been claiming the Pack has been doomed for 35 years now. How has that worked out for you?

See ya on the 10th! Again, it will be a blast like it always is. 

@freefromwhatyouarePlease leave this forum, trolling is not tolerated here.  There are plenty of rational and mature ways to discuss the Bears and Packers.  If you look back a few pages you will see other Packer fans who came in here and discussed the two teams without resorting to insults or childish behavior in any form.  None of what you said is ether rational or mature.  You are receiving a warning for this.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

@freefromwhatyouare Please leave this forum, trolling is not tolerated here.  There are plenty of rational and mature ways to discuss the Bears and Packers.  If you look back a few pages you will see other Packer fans who came in here and discussed the two teams without resorting to insults or childish behavior in any form.  None of what you said is ether rational or mature.  You are receiving a warning for this.

talking ball with other vike lion and pack fans in this thread has been very interesting 👍🏻

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 7:36 PM, CBears019 said:

@freefromwhatyouarePlease leave this forum, trolling is not tolerated here.  There are plenty of rational and mature ways to discuss the Bears and Packers.  If you look back a few pages you will see other Packer fans who came in here and discussed the two teams without resorting to insults or childish behavior in any form.  None of what you said is ether rational or mature.  You are receiving a warning for this.

For the record this poster, who has a whole 30 posts under his belt has been stirring up **** and crossing the line over on the GB board, too. Just trolling for attention from the basement would my guess. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

For the record this poster, who has a whole 30 posts under his belt has been stirring up **** and crossing the line over on the GB board, too. Just trolling for attention from the basement would my guess. 

I think most of us could see that and that was the reason for such a quick warning and asked to leave.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Refugee said:

What's your prediction for Week 1  Bears v Packers  ? final score ?

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

What's your prediction for Week 1  Bears v Packers  ? final score ?

Aw,  man.  I didn’t want to come over here and get into it!  Realistically I think Love is going to play well with some hiccups and our D should be stout. Let’s say we put together some drives 2tds, 2fgs.  Bears, less than that. Week one so it really is impossible to tell and modern NFL there are usually some high scoring games so I might be lowballing the score. One thing is for sure win or lose, both sides will overreact. 

• Like 1