> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

This is what I imagine Howie's draft checklist looks like (excluding Bowers/Alt/Fashanu/Turner/WR/QB)

1 Taliese OT
2 Fautanu OG

3 Latham OT

4 Verse EDGE
5 Laiatu EDGE/Mims OT 
7 JPJ C/Guyton OT

9 Quinyon CB
10 Wiggins CB
11 Terrion CB
12 DeJean CB
13 Barton OG
14 Haynes OG
15 Beebe OG
16 Chop EDGE
17 Kool-Aid CB
18 Zach Frazier C
19 Jer'Zhan/Murphy/Robinson 3/4 DE

Deep sleepers, guys after 120 (161-210):

QB - Carter Bradley
RB - Keilan Robinson
WR - Jacob Cowing
TE - Brant Kuithe
T - Ethan Driskell
G - Josiah Ezirim
C - Delmar Glaze
DT - Keith Randolph Jr.
DE - Jalen Green
LB - Edefuan Ulofoshio
S - Tyler Owens
CB - Ro Torrence

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

This is what I imagine Howie's draft checklist looks like (excluding Bowers/Alt/Fashanu/Turner/WR/QB)

1 Taliese OT
2 Fautanu OG

3 Latham OT

4 Verse EDGE
5 Laiatu EDGE/Mims OT 
7 JPJ C/Guyton OT

9 Quinyon CB
10 Wiggins CB
11 Terrion CB
12 DeJean CB
13 Barton OG
14 Haynes OG
15 Beebe OG
16 Chop EDGE
17 Kool-Aid CB
18 Zach Frazier C
19 Jer'Zhan/Murphy/Robinson 3/4 DE

I don’t think Latham is high on this list and I think Chop is in the top 3 and it ultimately going to be the pick. 

50 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

Deep sleepers, guys after 120 (161-210):

QB - Carter Bradley
RB - Keilan Robinson
WR - Jacob Cowing
TE - Brant Kuithe
T - Ethan Driskell
G - Josiah Ezirim
C - Delmar Glaze
DT - Keith Randolph Jr.
DE - Jalen Green
LB - Edefuan Ulofoshio
S - Tyler Owens
CB - Ro Torrence

Can you really count Jalen Green as a sleeper, sooo many talking about him bcuz of his production. 

24 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Can you really count Jalen Green as a sleeper, sooo many talking about him bcuz of his production. 

Undisclosed knee injury requiring surgery.
He'll probably red shirt a season.
Perfect to spell Graham next year.

If all 4 of the top CB's are gone, Laiatu works for me, but I'd probably prefer Newton if we're using a 3 man front often.

--Jer'Zhan---Davis---Carter-- (With Milton and Ojomo backing up Newton/Carter).
Sweat----White---Yuck/Rookie???----Huff (B-Rex and Nolan backing up Sweat/Huff)

That's a tasty front 3. And an OK LB/EDGE group.
Adding Laiatu to that edge group makes it look better, but not as good as that DL group looks with Newton. 
Sweat/Huff--Davis--Newton--Carter also works as a Seattle-style jumbo front 4.

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If all 4 of the top CB's are gone, Laiatu works for me, but I'd probably prefer Newton if we're using a 3 man front often.

--Jer'Zhan---Davis---Carter-- (With Milton and Ojomo backing up Newton/Carter).
Sweat----White---Yuck/Rookie???----Huff (B-Rex and Nolan backing up Sweat/Huff)

That's a tasty front 3. And an OK LB/EDGE group.
Adding Laiatu to that edge group makes it look better, but not as good as that DL group looks with Newton. 
Sweat/Huff--Davis--Newton--Carter also works as a Seattle-style jumbo front 4.

Like it or not, Dean will be the LB to start the majority of games this season baring injury.

The doubt some draft analysts have about DeJean playing outside CB gives me some pause in where he falls on my overall want list. Like some guys think he's a no doubt slam dunk outside corner, and others think he's too tight-hipped and not quick twitch enough to be out on an island alone outside. If there's any real doubt that he can be a bona-fide CB1 for us, then I want nothing to do with drafting the dude at 22. I'm good on taking a slot corner or project CB to S convert in the first round. Would rather take a swing on a round 2 guy who has more of an outside CB profile if DeJean can't fit that bill.

On 3/28/2024 at 9:08 PM, Scalamania said:

I don’t think Latham is high on this list and I think Chop is in the top 3 and it ultimately going to be the pick. 

I would be pretty disappointed if the pick was chop. Meh.

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The doubt some draft analysts have about DeJean playing outside CB gives me some pause in where he falls on my overall want list. Like some guys think he's a no doubt slam dunk outside corner, and others think he's too tight-hipped and not quick twitch enough to be out on an island alone outside. If there's any real doubt that he can be a bona-fide CB1 for us, then I want nothing to do with drafting the dude at 22. I'm good on taking a slot corner or project CB to S convert in the first round. Would rather take a swing on a round 2 guy who has more of an outside CB profile if DeJean can't fit that bill.

Dejean is just a good football player he will find his way on to the field in whatever capacity and be good in that spot. Beggars can't be choosers at 22. Teams probably won't have 22 first round grades on players 

On 3/29/2024 at 12:08 AM, Scalamania said:

Think they'll go after another undersized edge? He is to similar to Nolan, I'd be surprised if he were the pick.

53 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Dejean is just a good football player he will find his way on to the field in whatever capacity and be good in that spot. Beggars can't be choosers at 22. Teams probably won't have 22 first round grades on players 

That's true I probably need to keep pick 22 more in perspective. I guess at that spot just be happy with a quality starter wherever.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That's true I probably need to keep pick 22 more in perspective. I guess at that spot just be happy with a quality starter wherever.

Damn, and I was going to go on this giant, drunken diatribe about your previous post.